Author Topic: Questions  (Read 236592 times)

Kasperpvp

Re: Ques
« Reply #3030 on: March 17, 2016, 01:58:06 PM »
I have almost 50 NPCs.   Food and water are starting to run low.    I take around 14 NPC's with me wherever my character goes. Even when I find food my food level goes down.  What's going on? What's the actual number of NPC's to keep with me? Is there an optimal number of NPC's to have been a stronghold?

If anybody has too many npcs just put them in your safehouse that way the fat fucks dont eat up all your suplies, and having 14 npcs on you will not be cost effecient at all, since you can't really use more than 11 at a time unless you have the rare armors then only 10 npcs can be used at a time... As long as you are searching randomly keep the amount of npcs with you low, i take 4 with me (never a dog, since they cost both one water and one food for each search) and i get by with my 4 npcs just fine, however i dont know if having more npcs with you increases the chance of finding stuff? Otherwise the dogs are complete shit... And also only put npcs in a stronghold if people are near you, i live in Denmark and i figured there is litterally no one else here that plads the damn game so i dont need to defend myself

TrickyLy

How many levels of Strongholds are there?
« Reply #3031 on: March 25, 2016, 09:50:26 PM »
How many levels can a Stronghold go up? I don't want to sit there crafting every available defense if the MAX level is say 3.

Jasch21

Re: Questions
« Reply #3032 on: April 01, 2016, 04:47:38 AM »
 Holds can only get upgraded to level III

Back to my NPC's question the other reply is not correct.  I think something is wrong in the code where all NPCs are being counted in food costs where I think only those traveling with you are supposed to be counted. At least that's how it's been explained previously. Is anyone else experiencing this? Developers still looking at this game haven't seen any replies or comments from them in sometime.

Vixen525

« Reply #3033 on: April 05, 2016, 09:01:37 PM »
Why is Jim only a Lvl 1 Companion?     Link to Jim on Wiki
His description says he is ex-military, has combat training, and served in the middle east. I would think he would be at least a Lvl 4. Maybe even 5.

Why is Omar, a Lvl 4 Companion, so weak?     Link to Omar on Wiki
Most companions are pretty useful with their default weapon, especially those over Lvl 1. And as high as Lvl 4? Usually means its a badass. So why would Omar, a companion you obtain through a somewhat difficult encounter, be so weak? Heck, Manton, a Lvl 1 companion you have a chance to get in the Prelude, is better in combat. Is there a particular weapon you are supposed to give him for him to do better? Or is this an error? I would think that a companion obtained after fighting 10 armed cannibals would be more worthwhile. (The weapons are a bonus, but really not that powerful to be worth the fight)

City Passes- Which ones contain location specific encounters? Have you considered listing the location specific encounters on their descriptions? I've bought a few, and they are fun, but its nice to have some idea what you are looking for.

Have you considered finding volunteers to help you work on the game?
Some of us Survivor Z fans are also writers; some of us are fans of working with game code; some of us are also artists; and a few, like me, are all three: writer, artist, and code-monkey. (Or code-fox in my case.) Heck, a friend of mine jail-broke their ipod for the sole purpose of being able to study the coding for their fav games. I know some people are jerks about demanding improvements, but other, nicer people, would be willing to offer their own time to help. Hell, it'd probably be more fun to help with this than it is working on the Fallout mods I've spent time on recently. And now I'm rambling.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 11:58:11 AM by Vixen525 »

dadwadwd4

« Reply #3034 on: April 09, 2016, 04:51:37 PM »
when is the new update going to be released or is that information that can't be shared?

Wcman1976

« Reply #3035 on: May 18, 2016, 06:13:50 PM »
When I open the game, I am not in the area where I live (upstate NY). I am stuck in New York City. There are 4 options I have to explore: Downed Cessna and Fortified Van are two of them; the other two are random locations. However, when I go to the Cessna or the Van, my only option is to leave.

I also bought a challenge called The Prison Part 3. However, when I open it, all I can do is...you guessed it...LEAVE.

It is a very frustrating loop I am stuck in. Can anyone guess what happened to my game, and how I fix it?

Delonter

« Reply #3036 on: May 30, 2016, 02:19:43 PM »
Ok so basically the reason you are only getting the option to leave is because your character can't solve the in-game problem. Let's say there is a locked door and your only option is to leave, well if you equip a crowbar in your hand another option will pop-up letting you pry the door open, which will continue the story. You need to closely read the text and decide what items you need to equip to progress the scenario...Another example would be you are in a dark room and you can't see anything so your character decides that his or her only choice is to just leave, but if you equip a flashlight you can see the room and continue the storyline. Hope it helps bro :)

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #3037 on: June 03, 2016, 01:50:05 AM »
When I open the game, I am not in the area where I live (upstate NY). I am stuck in New York City. There are 4 options I have to explore: Downed Cessna and Fortified Van are two of them; the other two are random locations. However, when I go to the Cessna or the Van, my only option is to leave.

I also bought a challenge called The Prison Part 3. However, when I open it, all I can do is...you guessed it...LEAVE.

It is a very frustrating loop I am stuck in. Can anyone guess what happened to my game, and how I fix it?

Have you already played part 1 and 2 of prison? You can't do part 3 without having done 1 and 2.
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

Stonefang

« Reply #3038 on: June 24, 2016, 08:10:54 AM »
What is the best vehicle in the game and best companion in survivor z and i try putting my GPS on my red bar but it doesnt work and does it stack with vehicle?

jhnuguid

« Reply #3039 on: June 26, 2016, 05:12:01 AM »
Hello I have a question regarding death and the game penalty. Recently I have acquired a horse and other rare weapons through a  rare event, and lost it after my death. Is that horse and those weapons lost forever or can I encounter those events again?

OMINOUS

Armored F****** Van, Where Are You?
« Reply #3040 on: July 21, 2016, 04:30:42 PM »
Came across the armored van (trade guns for medkits) encounter within my first week of playing, fucked up and couldn't trade anything because I travel light, so I left, instead of saving the encounter for later (noob move). Now I'm level 10, and still haven't come across the same encounter, and could desperately use it. I searched the wiki and forums for information, all I found is some people vaguely talking on the wiki about how you can purchase the armored van encounter through the merchant. Checked, and it's not there.

ANYONE?!
I could really use some medkits in exchange for some shitty revolvers I have stockpiled. Any tips on how I can purchase the encounter or if I am able to find it again, are greatly appreciated. Cheers, & stay alive.

AstralLatte

« Reply #3041 on: July 24, 2016, 12:15:06 AM »
I played this on my iPhone for about two years or so, but now that I've swapped to android, I find I can't play! Are there plans to release this game for Android? I really miss playing it, it was my favorite game!  :'(

claytonctc

« Reply #3042 on: July 27, 2016, 11:26:55 AM »
:c I've lost my safe-house long ago. We are supposed to be able to drag them across the map to new locations but it does not show up on the map (Which may have something to do with me living a state or so away from its old location)

traveling back there is not an option. Is there anyway for this to get transferred? Or a way for me to contact the staff to get this fixed? :/ I have real money sunk into my character and I don't wanna have to try to get rid of my old profile to make a new one.

DUEL18

« Reply #3043 on: July 27, 2016, 01:12:48 PM »
Hey guys I'm level 11 and hella good at the game and looking for a clan, username is duel18 and this game is life lol so an invite would be really cool

Aubinator

« Reply #3044 on: August 03, 2016, 06:49:26 PM »
Have a two questions:

I played like a madman before and may have skipped over some easily repeatable scenarios. One in particular was a mission to get an RV vehicle, I didn't have a battery/tire repair/ whatever it was, I was missing it. It was likely my first mission ever. Now I have a few items I'd like to go back to this RV and see about starting her up. Will this ever happen again? If you pass through or mess up a scenario is it gone for good? are there any that repeat?

Second question: Making stories. Do you accept stories made by the player base? I have an idea for a story I would like to submit, but I feel I would only work on it if I knew there was a chance for it to be implemented in the game. If this is possible, would a Twinery format be the best way to submit it?

- Long time survivor
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 07:44:49 PM by Aubinator »