Author Topic: Questions  (Read 225734 times)

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
Re: Questions
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 02:44:19 PM »
Welcome, glad you like it.  A 5 star review will help us a great deal if you have the time.  We are releasing Player Co-Op mode later, all versions should be out by Summer.  Right now we have NPC support, (non player characters) that you can find in game, they will work for you, and help you in fights, etc.  But those are limited right now, and as scarce as hen's teeth. 

Ed
Bring on The Dead

WhiskeyDelta

• Time to curb some zombies!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2013, 10:35:41 PM »
I'm new to this game. Bought it this passed weekend and am loving it! Totally addicted! Ive died like 12 times and started over and have now gotten the hang of it, I'm level 2. When or how do i get a group together. I was at a crashed military plane (no details) but still haven't found any one to work with? Do i need real people? Or do you only find npc's for your group and where? Thank you!

if u read through the forums you'll see that they made it so u cant find any 1 to join you at lower lvls so when u do find some1 its a monumental event in your experiences though out the game. if you like this game now, by the end of this summer your gonna every pleased. oh and welcome man
Zombies ain't much to look at once u scrape um off your boot heel

ImmortalFenix88

• My name on here is my Xbox Live gamertag
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2013, 07:18:36 AM »
Thank You! Practically obsessed about this game. Got off a 12 hour shift and spent 3 more hours driving to places around my town finding new places. Thank God for the pharmacy guy as had critically low health and the post office!
Fenix

WhiskeyDelta

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2013, 08:20:01 PM »
Yeah I drove around today too, didn't find much and Musta cleared bout 60-70 locations. Got my melee up to  11 tho

ImmortalFenix88

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2013, 09:32:03 PM »
Ed or God, I have a question and/or suggestion and it may already be there and I just havent noticed it but is there a way to tell what ammo a gun takes? Ive got about 12 diffrent guns right now and shotguns are obvious but the pistols and revolvers and rifles are not. The card flip description doesnt tell you. Like I said I may just be missing it.
Fenix

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 09:37:52 PM »
Ed or God, I have a question and/or suggestion and it may already be there and I just havent noticed it but is there a way to tell what ammo a gun takes? Ive got about 12 diffrent guns right now and shotguns are obvious but the pistols and revolvers and rifles are not. The card flip description doesnt tell you. Like I said I may just be missing it.

They are working on a way to cohesively discern the difference without it being clunky. Right now most things are labeled so you can tell. I can pretty much tell you what runs on what though just for clarification:

Crossbow Bolts:
Crossbow

Arrows:
Hunting Bow

9mm:
Walther p99
Submachine gun
Semi auto Pistol (Otherwise known as glock 9mm)

.357 :
Magnum Pistol

.44:
.44 Magnum

12 gauge:
Assault Shotgun
Auto Shotgun
Pump-action shotgun

20 gauge:
Shotgun
Double shotgun

5.56:
Assault Rifle

.762mm:
Semi auto rifle

30-06:
Hunting Rifle

.50:
.50 Cal Rifle.

I believe that is all of them... if you are missing any let me know and I can place them. Hope this helps

WhiskeyDelta

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 12:43:52 AM »
You forgot one...

Whiskey:
Your bare hands!!!

ImmortalFenix88

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 03:38:45 AM »
Thanks God! Is there only one 45? I know I knicked one from the pawn shop in the begining.
Fenix

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2013, 05:42:43 AM »
Thanks God! Is there only one 45? I know I knicked one from the pawn shop in the begining.
yes. For now the only .45 is the .45 auto pistol. (At least to my knowledge. I am fairly certain but who knows I could be wrong. )

Khymera

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2013, 10:10:53 AM »
If you consume vitamins. antibiotics, sterile sutures, or any of the other non medkit options what happens?

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2013, 10:40:23 AM »
If you consume vitamins. antibiotics, sterile sutures, or any of the other non medkit options what happens?

Vitamins restore 1 health. I believe the others restore more but since I only have one of each I have not used them.

ImmortalFenix88

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2013, 02:02:50 AM »
Thanks for the gun info. God 1 more question, the black text at the bottom occasionally says that a bike or car can increase your travel area. Does that mean you can find a bike or car in the game and increase your current locations search area? Or is it a heads up that you have to physically travel to new areas to find new things. I ask as it would be sweet to find a bike in game and be able to search a larger area without having to move down the road a few miles.

Thanks God and Ed!
Fenix

ryan

• ZDay Code Ninja
  • Administrator
  • Admin - Dev
    • Three Jacks Software
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2013, 05:01:14 AM »
Thanks for the gun info. God 1 more question, the black text at the bottom occasionally says that a bike or car can increase your travel area. Does that mean you can find a bike or car in the game and increase your current locations search area? Or is it a heads up that you have to physically travel to new areas to find new things. I ask as it would be sweet to find a bike in game and be able to search a larger area without having to move down the road a few miles.

Thanks God and Ed!

Vehicles are on the dev roadmap, but not in game right now.

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2013, 09:25:35 PM »
Yeah I have a question... with two gator melee number is higher than an auto shotgun (my total is 44 in just fyi) does that mean I do more damage with the gator pros than an auto shotgun or not? I would still use an auto shotgun against hordes because there are far more rounds per turn. But if I had to kill 2 survivors which would be more effective, my melee or an auto shotgun?

SlipperyJim

• Bathe in pepper sauce to give Zack heartburn!
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2013, 02:31:22 AM »
Three more forgotten guns....
  • .22 Magnum revolver (uses .22 ammo)
  • Carbine rifle (uses .30 ammo)
  • Sawed-off shotgun (uses 12-gauge shells)