Our Games > ZDAY Survival Simulator

Favorite Moments

(1/8) > >>

Taz:
This is where you can all post descriptions, or screen shots of your favorite moments from the original ZDAY Survival Simulator.

I will start it off with the first time I realized not everybody was going to be friendly :)

ChrisF:
Honestly, my favorite moment was just in finding that there was a simulator for the zombie apocalypse. That is awesome enough in its own right. But if I had to choose a specific thing from within the game I would have to say locking myself in the jail and not being able to get out because I was stupid.

Cerberus:
My favorite moment so far has been helping out a survivor by taking out 7 Zeds that were closing in on him. He thanked me by running away before the fight ended.

It was at that point that I realized I felt real life emotion from a game... I was calling the guy a butthead and what not, and loudly!

Treknishion:
My favorite part was running into the police station guns blazing and finding a huge cache of weapons. It ended up where the Zed had been fed.

Silentshadow:
My favourite part was when you could choose to stay at the house and fight the horde or you could run and save you own skin. I had 1 party member and a 50. Cal. I stayed and then it said" 178 zombies attack you" i was just like whoa. This was the first time through for me i think, or at lest the first time i had seen this. So i waited and then it said" dave has been killed" you have killed 177 zombies " and before the last message came up i was like yes! I beat it! I beat it! And then i remembered how many there were and i was just, oh.right. "You are dead"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version