Author Topic: Announcements and Updates  (Read 50322 times)

Jonnyboy182

Re: Announcements and Updates
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 01:22:43 PM »
Super excited about this! When will you fully announce all the stuff going in?
Pick the color?  What is this Need for Speed?  No, this is the apocalypse.  If you manage to find a working car, it will be whatever color it is will be your favorite color.  And if you're lucky, you'll find a little tree air freshener you can hang from the mirror to mask the stench of death -ED-

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2013, 03:19:26 PM »
Super excited about this! When will you fully announce all the stuff going in?

They mentioned they expect a release the first week of may. Then when it comes out we'll see everything that it has.

Tacticx95

• Global Moderator
  • Another new day
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 10:51:41 PM »
What new things are you guys going to add on the next update in may?
Y.G

ImmortalFenix88

• My name on here is my Xbox Live gamertag
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2013, 07:06:04 AM »
To you guys that want to know some of the new stuff in the update...

What challenge could this possibly pose to me" the reason I want to do the arena is not to kill players, we have a fair amount of new fight modes coming in the 2.0 release, grenades, sniper stuff, regenerating enemies numbers, round limits, etc.

That paragraph is from Ed and its just a copy of a larger portion of his message, check it out, its in the "zombie arena" topic and its from the 26th.

Hope that helps for a little bit as I think Eds taking a break for the weekend
Fenix

Tacticx95

• Global Moderator
  • Another new day
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 07:12:00 AM »
Thank you it did help
Y.G

WhiskeyDelta

• Time to curb some zombies!
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 02:10:03 PM »
U just made my day...   All hail the mighty and powerful survivor Z team!
Zombies ain't much to look at once u scrape um off your boot heel

Tacticx95

• Global Moderator
  • Another new day
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 03:23:02 PM »
Trueee
Y.G

Tacticx95

• Global Moderator
  • Another new day
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2013, 06:25:22 AM »
So on which exact day is this update coming out?
Y.G

-Genocidal Wings-

• -Mirage of Deceit-
  • -Betray all with the Flawed Image-
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2013, 08:04:34 AM »
There's no specific date. First week of May guys, it's just around the corner.

TyMoore

• Rule 23: God Bless Rednecks
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2013, 09:00:39 AM »
This was part of a PM that I feel comfortable sharing.  I'm doing it because I suspect that Ryan and Ed are getting slammed with requests for information.  After realizing this, I felt kind-of bad about it.
So I can't give any concrete details on the 2.0 update.  When we are ready Ed will probably post a little info but I'll leave that to him.  I can say that there will be no detrimental effects for higher levels, so no need to hold off playing. 

Ryan
Rest assured, if more specific information were available, the moderators here would know about it.  So... lets give Ryan and Ed space to get the update out and not feed our stalkeresque tendencies by PMing them.  They've promised to provide more information when they are ready.  Answering bags of mail regarding the update might delay that.
(And I recognize that since I did PM Ryan, I'm likely more guilty of it than y'all.)

If you need to feed your curiousity, head over to the forum below and read about, speculate regarding, or share what you know of the upcoming v 2.0 update.
Mongadillo Forums » Social Board » Off Topic/Social  » Chatroom
“Stupidity cannot be cured. Stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death. There is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.”

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2013, 01:37:20 PM »
Thank you Ty, Yes we are slammed with the new update, it's pretty big, and we are also preparing to drop enough story/challenge content to more than double the content that is currently out there.  In addition, I have been training a new editor, and there are a handful of new writers coming in who need to be trained in the art of interactive fiction, and in the tools we use, as well as we are trying to get the ZDAY writer tool up and working for the 7th of May (in 5 days - yikes).  And I am signing deals with some well known writers from the world of DC and Marvel to bring some of their imaginings to the world of Survivor Z. 

Busy is an understatement.  But it's a really good busy, and I love it all.  I apologize for not being as visible on the forums as I have been in the past, that will come back, although I am reading, just maybe not replying/posting as much as I was.  Again, I appreciate all that all of you are doing to support us, so thanks again.  We hope to be pushing this 2.0 release up any day now, we are literally polishing the apple, (Pun intended). 

Ed
Bring on The Dead

USMCelvi

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2013, 03:23:43 PM »
Can I get an update on the update please? Anyone?! Lol

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2013, 07:00:51 PM »
Can I get an update on the update please? Anyone?! Lol

yeah sure... look at the post directly above yours.

USMCelvi

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2013, 05:58:03 AM »
By update, I think he just meant date.
You have to let your fans know when 2.0 is coming out. All of the greatest games have done this.
For example... 11.11.11. Skyrim. They announced Skyrim a year before the release, and because of this, it was one of the most popular games of all time.
Thank you! Someone that knows what I meant. Lol

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2013, 08:09:40 AM »
I know what he meant... Try to stay on topic and not post on this thread unless you have an update or announcement (like the name of the topic suggests) this should mainly be where moderators post forum updates and the developers give us game updates so be patient and if you are hungry for new ask for it on a different thread. We don't need to clutter this one with skyrim which has nothing to do with survivor Z updates.