Author Topic: Small errors, anyone else encountering?  (Read 18318 times)

irish chevy

• I think I'll miss bacon most of all
Re: Small errors, anyone else encountering?
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 08:26:14 PM »
That is exactly what I'm doing but it won't work

Ok well have you tried logging out and then back in? as well as deleting the app and reinstalling? Sometime to game just needs a refresh to correct problem.

Also reatirn off your device and wait a few seconds Then turn back on. Ram gets full sometimes and makes mine unstable. I got an iPhone 4s. It helps everything work better
nothing good can come from living with normal people

All the crafting recipes are on this google doc
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ApxE69ieWUJTdFZDaW1yQVk3TGVRZmNfM1FuRUY0d2c&usp=sharing

Relentless_Drive

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2014, 10:42:19 AM »
Hello everyone.

I'm in need of help. I have currently just got a new iphone (5c) and I have installed this game again and tried to login with my Facebook details again and will not let me. It says "unable to login into Facebook at this time. Try again later" I have tried 3 times a day, every day for the past 3 weeks. It won't let me do anything. Please can you sort it as I really miss playing this game.

I'm from the uk and on version 2.6.1 and I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times.

P.s. When it does start working I do hope in time you get more UK Challenges :)

Brill game by the way

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2014, 03:06:51 PM »
Hello everyone.

I'm in need of help. I have currently just got a new iphone (5c) and I have installed this game again and tried to login with my Facebook details again and will not let me. It says "unable to login into Facebook at this time. Try again later" I have tried 3 times a day, every day for the past 3 weeks. It won't let me do anything. Please can you sort it as I really miss playing this game.

I'm from the uk and on version 2.6.1 and I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times.

P.s. When it does start working I do hope in time you get more UK Challenges :)

Brill game by the way
http://forums.mongadillo.com/index.php?topic=349.0

Darius_Shadow

• Walk in the shadows and strike for the heart.
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2015, 08:12:26 PM »
My haunted hotel mission crashed mid-way through and won't let me finish. Can this be fixed?

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2015, 09:09:44 PM »
My haunted hotel mission crashed mid-way through and won't let me finish. Can this be fixed?

Don't try to fix it, if it didn't crash you would have lost all your items at that point in the encounter.
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.