Author Topic: Small errors, anyone else encountering?  (Read 17388 times)

Dwax

Small errors, anyone else encountering?
« on: February 22, 2013, 03:57:26 AM »
Hey all,

I've been having some problems with food and water disappearing from my inventory..... Sometimes it is there when I look at my profile and it disappears as I open the profile to look at it.....

Also are you get full health when you finish the prelude when the 311 days tick over? If you are that isn't happening ether

Anyone else out there encountering these issues?

I'm playing in Australia on an IPhone 5

ryan

• ZDay Code Ninja
  • Administrator
  • Admin - Dev
    • Three Jacks Software
Re: Small errors, anyone else encountering?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 06:05:04 PM »
Hi Dwax, sorry you are seeing some weird behavior.  Your health is supposed to go back to 100 when you come out of your bunker.

One question....are you playing on a single device or have you logged in on two devices?  The game will work on multiple devices but if you try playing on two simultaneously your player stats will get overwritten.  Your player profile does get saved on the server so you can logout from one device and login to another and keep playing just fine.  But playing both at the same time will definitely cause issues. 

-Ryan

Dwax

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 10:21:11 PM »
That might be the issue I've been logging out of my phone when I get home and hopping on the iPad.

To fix up any problems I have tried to log off both devices and then delete to start again ill see if this clears the issues on my phone

Dwax

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 07:32:52 PM »
Looks like I've fixed the issue, I logged off both devices and removed game from Facebook.

All working now as far as I can tell

Lewis0256

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 02:40:26 PM »
I had a problem earlier today, I was travelling home on a bus when I searched a nearby park, it put me on a mission where I entered a bunker full of survivors (not going to give any MAJOR spoilers away) however the bunker catches fire, I chose to "fight fire" but it didn't work so I ran, but it kept looping back to the fire starting... I tried the two options repeatedly but this didn't help...

I had to close the app and reopen it to exit the mission, will this mission come back on as I believe there was a survivor I could get? Or is there any way I can try it again? If not I just want to let you know so that other people don't encounter this problem!

I believe the problem might be where I left the area? As the bus did get far away from the park?

Any help would be appreciated, I really want to know what the ending of this was, and if anything interesting happens ... Thank you, Lewis Smith

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 05:07:36 PM »
I had a problem earlier today, I was travelling home on a bus when I searched a nearby park, it put me on a mission where I entered a bunker full of survivors (not going to give any MAJOR spoilers away) however the bunker catches fire, I chose to "fight fire" but it didn't work so I ran, but it kept looping back to the fire starting... I tried the two options repeatedly but this didn't help...

I had to close the app and reopen it to exit the mission, will this mission come back on as I believe there was a survivor I could get? Or is there any way I can try it again? If not I just want to let you know so that other people don't encounter this problem!

I believe the problem might be where I left the area? As the bus did get far away from the park?

Any help would be appreciated, I really want to know what the ending of this was, and if anything interesting happens ... Thank you, Lewis Smith

This is being addressed by the developers and I'm sure if there is more to the encounter (this happened to me as well) they will probably release the encounter again for free so we can fully enjoy it's content.

Treknishion

• Klaato Barrata Nikto!💀
    • Treknishion Softworks
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 10:18:48 PM »
Same thing happened to me with the water tower a while back. That guy's name was aparently Kobayashi Maru.
"Good, bad... I'm the guy with the gun."-Ash "The Chosen One" Williams

RatPatrol

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 07:21:14 AM »
I looped around in the new office building encounter ....

I explored the building cautiously - the trouble shows up from outside, I sneak out ....

....  dispatching the problems by hiding outside and gunning them down .....

.... I go back in to finish exploring ...
 .... I got to open the elevator on the 4th floor again ... and kill the same half dead Zombie
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are

baxterdavid

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 04:25:13 PM »
Been happening to me too, what works for me is dropping the item of clothing or pack on the floor then picking it up again.

GpS59

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 10:02:39 AM »
When doing the prelude after you receive the police badge why does it disappear? I know you can use it to disperse the 4 people that come up after that and somehow use it when at the police station but it disappears like it's a one time thing. Any help or suggestions?

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 05:50:59 AM »
When doing the prelude after you receive the police badge why does it disappear? I know you can use it to disperse the 4 people that come up after that and somehow use it when at the police station but it disappears like it's a one time thing. Any help or suggestions?

It is not a one time thing. I was able to use it 3 times in the prelude I believe.

@ndĽ

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 06:08:51 PM »
Hey this is getting really annoying cuz I can't give new weapons to my npcs anymore and it's eating up all my ammo. Plus sometimes i wanna use the weapons they have but can't. I move the weapon I want to the top of theirs and then the weapon I tried to give them just goes back 2 my inventory >:( Am I the only 1 with this issue!?!

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2014, 07:22:29 PM »
Hey this is getting really annoying cuz I can't give new weapons to my npcs anymore and it's eating up all my ammo. Plus sometimes i wanna use the weapons they have but can't. I move the weapon I want to the top of theirs and then the weapon I tried to give them just goes back 2 my inventory >:( Am I the only 1 with this issue!?!

You must drag the weapon you wish to give them
On overtop of the weapon they currently possess.

@ndĽ

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2014, 07:34:22 PM »
That is exactly what I'm doing but it won't work

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 08:19:27 PM »
That is exactly what I'm doing but it won't work

Ok well have you tried logging out and then back in? as well as deleting the app and reinstalling? Sometime to game just needs a refresh to correct problem.