Author Topic: Bug Reports  (Read 2905 times)

SgtSpiffy

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2016, 05:07:59 PM »
I think my biggest headache is when I am overburdened and told to reduce my load by "x" number of items. However...even after unloading my first item (regardless of size), the number doesn't change.  So I always have to unload "x+1".

Vixen525

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2016, 10:25:28 PM »
Having a few problems.
Bought some iaps, and was checking out the encounters. Here's the errors I encountered:

Hunting Lodge: Entering the mansion after opening the pen sends you back to previous sets of options, leading to a loop. Cannot search certain rooms, instead causing it to skip ahead to crashed helicopter/burning house. In fact most attempts to sneak in the house lead to this. Talking to the guards has some odd options. Saying 'No' leads to the people acting the same as if you killed the guards. Cutting the lock then selecting talk actually has you hide/run.

City Pass San Diego: Played some of San Diego, then returned home because I knew I'd be in different areas and wanted to see what came up. Tried to return to San Diego and it refused to use explore mode, selecting explore mode lead to rival mode. Used 'Go Home' then tried a second time and it finally worked.
*Haunted Hotel: Crash Helmet with Light didn't work; ended up closing out the game in a panic when it seemed like there was a never-ending horde of zed. Kinda wish I could just reset that encounter now... I wonder I would lose the resurrect token I got with Hunting Lodge if I reset my play through/deleted my profile.

Regular play/non-iap: Also, I'm in an area with neighborhoods and parks, (near Rockwood Reservation in Missouri, West St Louis County) there's barely any shops... yet somehow I have multiple strip clubs on my map. And a zoo named 'GSPOT'. For... some reason. However location data is gathered, its leading to some bizarre stuff.

City Park: The Preppers encounter: Choosing Refuse acts as if you agreed to stay with them.

Prelude: Private Gun Club encounter: Run through this a few times, and ramming the door seems to have about a 60% chance of pinning the guy, and a 40% of mistakenly thinking you aimed at the wall. If you don't pin the guy, he's armed with a hammer. He is only armed with his gun if you take it from him when he's pinned. Presumably this is supposed to be reversed.

Edits: Update to add more errors I've encountered.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 09:42:37 PM by Vixen525 »

T8UM

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2016, 05:15:23 PM »
The game is pretty solid, but there really are a lot of glitches and code-holes to be honest...

There's only two that REALLY bother me, and from what I've heard from several other valued players these are for the most part near the top of the list for things needing to be improved:

I'm gonna put them in two separate posts so it's easier to see.
---------------------------

1. Clan messages won't load!
     Every new player has told me the exact same thing when they join my clan: the clan messages just will not load! I myself am the only one in my clan who can. I can see them because I have actively deleting old messages since I formed the clan, which shows that the root of the problem is definitely the amount of messages in the chat, NOT anything to do with the amount of players (the (s)laughterhouse has 42 members, and like I said, the messages would only load when there are minimal messages for a person).

This I see an obvious solution to this problem: make the messages delete themselves. To make sure that this solution does not become a problem to certain players (as in messages are deleted that they should've read but didn't),

I suggest that the EXACT thing you do as a creator is making messages in the clan chats (only in the clan chats, not regular messages) automatically delete themselves after 30 days. There will be a notice before the update telling players to screenshot any important messages from now on, that way they keep them after 30 days and you won't get many complaints.

(Issue 1/2)


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

T8UM

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2016, 06:36:22 PM »
2. The other one that's bummed out a lot of my buddies is when they get the 'frannies farm' mission before they get the 'wild turkey' mission and have to completely restart...

I really know nothing compared to you guys about the coding used for those missions or if you can arrange them in logical order, so I can't offer an easy solution and therefore I cannot be dissapointed if you do not patch it.

This should obviously not be a priority bug right here, but it really might make future new players a lot happier if they get an equal chance to everyone else as per getting loot like a rocket launcher.

There's actually a third one I should mention, now come to think of it... It's in the third post, just got seperation so it's easy to understand the seperate ones.

(Issue 2/3)


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

T8UM

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2016, 06:42:35 PM »
3. This issue is one that I don't offer any solution to, but I want to make you guys aware of if you didn't already hear this from other players since this effects A LOT of the more dedicated players of the game:

I no longer get notifications from survivor z!!! I used to know every time I got a base raided or I got a message, but now I have to look everywhere every day I play to see! Again, no ideas on a fix but it is an important one to fix, please!

Alright, thanks for listening guys at mongadillo, and I hope this all helps in making your game better! :D

I would like to stress that glitch #1 is a major problem for many players.

Glitch #2 isn't super-important: leave it to last to fix.

Glitch #3 is also very important, maybe slightly less than glitch #1 though.

Thanks again for listening.
 (In game name: tayt-the-great.)

(Part 3/3)


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trojanlogan

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2016, 06:08:39 PM »
For some reason, i cant craft anything. When i put 4 things together, the completed and fifth item in the row, does not appear. I have been using confirmed recipes, yet i cant craft a single thing. Any tips?

T8UM

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2016, 08:38:51 PM »
For some reason, i cant craft anything. When i put 4 things together, the completed and fifth item in the row, does not appear. I have been using confirmed recipes, yet i cant craft a single thing. Any tips?

That happens sometimes to me, not sure if it's the same problem though.
Try to click on the blank fifth box after putting in 4 items that you are sure are a recipe, and it may bring you to the accept/cancel part of crafting.

If that doesn't work, try the fix-all solution: log out, log back in.

That doesn't work? Log out, delete app, re-download app, and log back in.

That doesn't work? Either get a new phone, or contact mongadillo support, cause you have a serious problem!

(Mongadillo support: Ed.anderson@mongadillo.com )

Hope I helped! <3 ;)

BobbyR18

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2016, 03:38:49 PM »
Hey all, I'm currently on day 977. I recently bough the rose city comic con iap, as soon as I started the encounter it took all of my survivors out of my inventory. I thought it sent them to a safe house, but when I looked at my list of survivors none of the ones I had on me were there. I just want to know if there is a way to get them back, I would hate to stop playing a game that I've loved for 2.5+ years because of this

T8UM

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2016, 12:27:38 PM »
Hey all, I'm currently on day 977. I recently bough the rose city comic con iap, as soon as I started the encounter it took all of my survivors out of my inventory. I thought it sent them to a safe house, but when I looked at my list of survivors none of the ones I had on me were there. I just want to know if there is a way to get them back, I would hate to stop playing a game that I've loved for 2.5+ years because of this

Very sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there isn't any way for you to get these survivors back, since the game killed them because you weren't supposed to have any survivors with you for the arena.

But you don't have to quit the game over a few npcs! While you may not be able to get those ones back, you can always find new ones in missions or via stronghold recruiting!

That's all the info I have to offer, sorry.

-T8UM (ign tayt-the-great)

Tom

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 121
  • Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2017, 12:35:29 PM »
Anybody else having their green NPC icons go blank?