Author Topic: Bug Reports  (Read 2346 times)

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
Bug Reports
« on: October 03, 2015, 11:57:06 AM »
Let's post your bug reports here, I have started a fresh thread so we can establish new bugs going forward. 

I will also say this, if you have a bug that may be something we can help you with, send an email to service@mongadillo.com and be sure to include your game profile name and email. 

« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 11:58:50 AM by Ed »
Bring on The Dead

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
Re: Bug Reports
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 08:22:35 AM »
I'll start us off with this:

Bug List:
No XP given for crafting
Chat does not load in large clans, after a minute of the loading screen you get the no internet message
To see new messages you must either restart app, or enter another function then return to messages. There needs to be a refresh option
In some encounters, only the basic flashlight registers as a light. Police flash light, helmet with light, rifle with light, night vision, and etc occasionally are not registered as a light source.
If you are in a City Pass/Battle Map and you try transferring to a different City Pass/Battle Map, you will often end up in the wrong mode (ex: Want Rival Mode, get Scavenging Mode). Something is wrong with the city pass code, it needs to be fixed.
The .50 Cal M2 Browning uses melee attack instead of ballistic attack. When fighting, if you shoot it at an enemy, the melee blood splashes and sound appear, instead of the ballistic bullet icons and sounds.
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

Doomslayer

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 07:19:52 PM »
I haven't received any survivor z game notifications for an extended period of time. Other players are experiencing this as well. It has been discussed many time in the palringo chat rooms.
You better believe it

RaylanGrimes

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 04:12:31 PM »
I lost a stronghold when I left for awhile with 2 guard dogs and a few defenses it's been awhile sense it happened I just never reported it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mercenary358

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 05:57:39 PM »
I found this survivor named John he is lv. 4 and he shoots arrows in stead of bullets also his is the ar-15

« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 06:01:46 PM by mercenary358 »

RaylanGrimes

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 08:22:51 PM »
I found another maybe. I was in an challenge and at one point it said it was dark so I equipped my on gun with a light and searched and said it was still dark but you noticed a bag in the group of zombies so I search it and it said I found a desert eagle but never got it. So the a light to a gun doesn't work and when game says you have found something but yet you don't.

Aram

• SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 07:29:33 PM »
I found another maybe. I was in an challenge and at one point it said it was dark so I equipped my on gun with a light and searched and said it was still dark but you noticed a bag in the group of zombies so I search it and it said I found a desert eagle but never got it. So the a light to a gun doesn't work and when game says you have found something but yet you don't.

The only light that works 100% of the time is the basic plastic flashlight. All other light sources have their moments when they do not work, such as the legendary Haunted House encounter where a bunch of people got fucked over for using a diff light source.

Doomslayer

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2015, 07:22:33 AM »
The survivor z notifications systems is still down. Been around 3 months since I last revived a notification on my phone. Is this something we can get sorted out?
You better believe it

Poptarts

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2015, 02:42:34 PM »
I just attacked and captured a rival's stronghold that had around 970 supplies. I decided to keep it for myself instead of in the stronghold. When I looked at my character's status the supplies had transferred as I now had 1000 days of food and 1300  days of h20. However, after some time of searching misc. locations the supplies just dissapeared and I was back to my original 50 days of food and 300 days of water.

JohnR415

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 11:57:26 AM »
I dont know if mine is a bug but I cant scavenge or occupy any places near me. It just lets me get the one scavenge for like a lighter and not scavenge for building materials. Also when I get ammo it doesnt show up for a bit unless I restart the game. If you know how to fix any of those email me at camar01999@aol.com.

lettekitty

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2016, 07:11:57 AM »
I have I bug to report to Ed

Aram

• SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2016, 10:12:52 PM »

lettekitty

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2016, 11:41:56 PM »

I have I bug to report to Ed
Send an email to service@mongadillo.com
Yeah I already didn't see the email address till after I had posted that but Ty for trying to help :) I appreciate it

Jason0155

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2016, 12:06:16 PM »
I think I found a bug and it has really pissed me off. What happened was I died I have 6 second chances and when I said use second chance it acted like I took loss penalty. The main reason I'm upset by this is I had a lot of survivors and stuff and now it's gone. I not sure if this would help but I was in the haunted hotel and was tied up.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 12:28:31 PM by Jason0155 »

pinoy_bro

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2016, 09:42:33 PM »
Ed my bug is whwn whenever i play the game, the app like closes itself, is it possible 2 fix this plz & sir i made friends of mine play this & they say they wanna meet the creator lol & also says tht u should make more games