Author Topic: Survivor Z Community  (Read 3656 times)

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
Survivor Z Community
« on: June 11, 2015, 11:03:05 PM »
use this thread to post new Crafting Recipes, Suggestions, and ask questions about the game, crafting recipes, etc.
Bring on The Dead

Sutesannie

• Hey there!
Re: Survivor Z Community
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 10:11:46 AM »
Hiya. Just wanted some advice.
I have played for like 7 days and am currently at level 17. I just persuaded a friend to start playing yesterday and today she has up to 6 NPC joining her... Whereas I only have the one. ...
Should I like restart the thing all over again? Feeling a little stuck (or maybe bitten by the envy bug)

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
Crafting List Development/FAQ Creation
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 07:01:15 PM »
Hey all, quick post regarding a few projects I'm running. First of all, I plan to use this thread for more development of the crafting list, I will most likely have people flair their posts regarding to the crafting list, for example a new craft that has been found could be flaired [C-NC] and suggestions could be [C-SG]. I will give this some thought, and will make a post about how I intend to do this in a few days. I also plan to work with a few other people to create a compressive FAQ on the SurvivorZ Hub that answers a large amount of questions that new players have (ex: How do I get new NPCS? If I replay a city pass do I lose everything from that city pass? How do I defend a stronghold? Etc), and will have a similar system for it here, and would ask for people to submit questions/answers that we should include. I encourage others here to also try creating a community resource, and if someone desires a community resource to be created, they should ask here.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 07:57:19 PM by Aram »
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
Survivor Z Community Resource Development Guide
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 07:25:21 PM »
Community Resource Development Guide

Welcome to the Survivor Z Community Forum Thread. It is my intent that this thread will become a place that players developing resources for the Survivor Z Community (ex: Survivor Z Wiki) can use to get feedback, suggestions, and other help from the community. At the moment, there are not too many Community Resources for Survivor Z, but I suspect more community resources will be created as Survivor Z continues to gain popularity. Therefore, it is important that we keep this thread well organized, allowing anyone using this thread for help with creating their resource to efficiently view the community's feedback. To stay organized, we will flair our post titles. A flair will have two parts, the first part being a 1-3 letter designation for a community resource, and the second being a short designation no more than 15 characters long showing what the post is about. The person developing the community resource will choose their project's 1-3 letter designation, and will choose the various post-type designations. For example, here is what the title of a suggestion for the community crafting list would look like: "[CRL-Suggestion] Show which ingredients in a craft are consumed". The flair in the title was "[CRL-Suggestion]", CRL being the designation for the Crafting List Project and Suggestion being the type of post. More info about the suggestion can be found in the actual post. People who want to start creating their own project with help from this thread should start by creating a post with information about their project, their project designation, and a list of post-types that people should use when addressing their project. While you are free to create any post-type designations, I recommend different projects try to use the same designations for posts about the same thing, like suggestions, to make life simpler. I will regularly add new project designations to this guide.

Project Designations
CRL - Community Crafting Recipes List
SZH - Survivor Z Hub Community Website

Recommended Universal Post Types
Suggestion - A Suggestion For A Project
Feedback - A General "What I Think About This"
Problem - Something That Needs To Be Fixed

Special Flairs
[META] - A Post Relating To The Thread Itself
[HELP] - A Post Asking For Help With Using This Thread
[OFF-TOPIC] - A Post Unrelated To Any Projects
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

Cyberian

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 04:24:50 PM »
What do I use the dog for/how do I get the dog to warn me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheHunter

• It's good to be back.
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 08:26:23 PM »
What do I use the dog for/how do I get the dog to warn me?

Craft it into a guard dog to fight with you using the dog+dog food+rope+whistle

Cyberian

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2015, 03:24:14 PM »
How do I get dog food

Cyberian

Survivor Z Community
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2015, 05:45:52 PM »
[HELP] What Are the Walkie Talkies for

Doomslayer

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2015, 09:42:12 PM »
At this time, the walkie talkie doesn't do anything.
You better believe it

TheHunter

• It's good to be back.
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2015, 01:40:20 PM »
How do I get dog food

Random find when searching.

Cyberian

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2015, 03:14:58 PM »
Does the Pig radio werk

TheHunter

• It's good to be back.
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2015, 06:43:56 PM »
Does the Pig radio werk

No the Ham radio does not yet have a function.

Dragonmaster138

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2016, 03:48:08 PM »
My idea for a Survival Knife is
Combat Knife
Compass
Fishing Line
Sterile Suture Kit = Rambo Knife
That would include a knife with a compass in the handle a fishing kit inside and a mini first aid kit

dadwadwd4

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2016, 04:57:55 PM »
in the next update I think as a defense or trap should be an IED (Improvised Explosive Device)
Fertilizer(not in the game)+walkie talkie+batteries+walkie talkie.

ArthurAlonzo

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2016, 02:17:26 AM »
Hello everybody...Ed and any old friends who might still remember me. How's it going.  I see alot of things have changed.  It's good.  Oh and Ed. If you happen to see this. I love the way your game has ended up becoming it has inspired me a great deal so to you I thank you deeply.   And to those who do still remember me I'm sorry to say as for the whereabouts of my Character have lost the ability to continue playing seeing how my iPhones and iPads are now broken or dead. (I have gone Android all the way..sob..sob) but i am thinking of obtaining another iOS device  soon or crack the secret to emulate iOS games on Android so I can come back from hiding(my char in game of course). I miss this game now more then yesterday