Author Topic: Ric's Auto  (Read 6978 times)

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
Ric's Auto
« on: July 30, 2014, 03:05:15 PM »
Ric's Auto has been repaired, and re-added to the "hard to find" IAP. 
If you have already purchased it, you will see it, if you haven't already purchased it, you should.

That is all.

Ed
Bring on The Dead

pinoy_bro

Re: Ric's Auto
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 08:34:17 PM »
Ric's Auto has been repaired, and re-added to the "hard to find" IAP. 
If you have already purchased it, you will see it, if you haven't already purchased it, you should.

That is all.

Ed
Hey Ed is the Ric's Auto an encounter or nah cuz someone said u can find a car in there nd if so i want the car

TheHunter

• It's good to be back.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 10:25:10 PM »
(spoiler)

its an iap, u gotta buy it, and yeah u can get a car.

Actually you can't buy it anymore, but you can still find it. Almost all the iap can be found.

pinoy_bro

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 10:46:05 PM »
(spoiler)

Actually you can't buy it anymore, but you can still find it. Almost all the iap can be found.

Sir if u have a city pass with an auto shop in the city pass can it encounter Ric's Auto by any chance or nah

TheHunter

• It's good to be back.
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 08:11:34 AM »
(spoiler)

Sir if u have a city pass with an auto shop in the city pass can it encounter Ric's Auto by any chance or nah

It used to be part of the hard to find pack, meaning it's hard to find by itself, even if you know which place to find it. No one I know has found it that way, so I would save that question for Ed.

pinoy_bro

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 12:39:37 PM »
(spoiler)

It used to be part of the hard to find pack, meaning it's hard to find by itself, even if you know which place to find it. No one I know has found it that way, so I would save that question for Ed.

Thnx 4 the anweser Hunter and when is Ed always online

FERGUSON

• I am become death; destroyer of worlds.
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 12:02:27 PM »
I bought several IAPs at once and it appeared in my challenges menu somehow (where my other IAPs are) Don't know which one it is tied to, unfortunately, as it is a really fun and creative challenge.

Ferguson
And though I walk in the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for the Lord is my shepherd, and he provided me with 17 NPCs; I shall not want.

T8UM

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 06:50:12 PM »
Ric's auto, huh? It was a great encounter for that car!

I'm kinda new to this forum (not to the game though) and I'm just browsing through all the threads.
Since no one else has said it: "a car? Sick, Rick!"

Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk