General Category > Announcements

Ric's Auto

(1/2) > >>

Ed:
Ric's Auto has been repaired, and re-added to the "hard to find" IAP. 
If you have already purchased it, you will see it, if you haven't already purchased it, you should.

That is all.

Ed

pinoy_bro:

--- Quote from: Ed on July 30, 2014, 03:05:15 PM ---Ric's Auto has been repaired, and re-added to the "hard to find" IAP. 
If you have already purchased it, you will see it, if you haven't already purchased it, you should.

That is all.

Ed

--- End quote ---
Hey Ed is the Ric's Auto an encounter or nah cuz someone said u can find a car in there nd if so i want the car

TheHunter:

--- Quote from: SpiKe on August 16, 2014, 09:05:15 PM ---(spoiler)

its an iap, u gotta buy it, and yeah u can get a car.

--- End quote ---

Actually you can't buy it anymore, but you can still find it. Almost all the iap can be found.

pinoy_bro:

--- Quote from: TheHunter on August 16, 2014, 10:25:10 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Actually you can't buy it anymore, but you can still find it. Almost all the iap can be found.

--- End quote ---

Sir if u have a city pass with an auto shop in the city pass can it encounter Ric's Auto by any chance or nah

TheHunter:

--- Quote from: pinoy_bro on August 16, 2014, 10:46:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheHunter on August 16, 2014, 10:25:10 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Sir if u have a city pass with an auto shop in the city pass can it encounter Ric's Auto by any chance or nah

--- End quote ---

It used to be part of the hard to find pack, meaning it's hard to find by itself, even if you know which place to find it. No one I know has found it that way, so I would save that question for Ed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version