General Category > Announcements

"Comic Con Z" Is being discontinued!

(1/1)

Ed:
I want to make sure everyone knows that Joe Keatinge's special challenge that debuted last year at San Diego Comic Con will no longer be available for purchase after this Sunday July 27.  If you want to own it, or if you think you might like to try your hand at it, you have been warned, buy it now before it's gone. 

Rick Grimes:
Thanks for the clarification Ed 😊

That1Hunter:
Why has it been discontinued? It's a really fun challenge and I think that discontinuing it is just not fun. I was lucky enough to buy it but I think you should recontinue it. Did you discontinue it because of money or not enough people buying it or what? I'm not trying to be mean im just really upset that it has be discontinued. Please reply

Capt. Stokes:
so for those of us who have bought it without knowing it would be removed will we get our money back? or our money's worth back?

-asdf-:

--- Quote from: Capt. Stokes on November 14, 2014, 02:28:32 PM ---so for those of us who have bought it without knowing it would be removed will we get our money back? or our money's worth back?

--- End quote ---
It has only been removed from the IAP section. If you previously bought it, it will remain in your challenge section.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version