Author Topic: Comic Con 2014  (Read 9724 times)

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
Comic Con 2014
« on: July 21, 2014, 06:45:52 PM »
Comic Con San Diego is once again upon us!! Because I know that many of you cannot attend, for the duration of the show I will be granting wishes and dropping special items all over San Diego! You will need a CityPass but it will be well worth it!

Another important thing to note: Last year's Special Challenge "Comic Con Z" by Joe Keatinge will be discontinued on the LAST day of Comic Con (Sunday July 27th) and will no longer be available for purchase! So make sure if you haven't saved your pennies yet to start fishing through the sofa cushions!
Bring on The Dead

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
    • ZDAYNow
Re: Comic Con 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 06:46:33 PM »
San Diego City pass goes on sale Wednesday, July 23.
Bring on The Dead

Rick Grimes

• We Are The Meta
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 07:39:03 PM »
Awesome ;V

How much will this challenge cost?

And will this be a replayable challenge or will it be like Metreon Mall and Cave Creek how you had only one chance at it?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 07:42:20 PM by Rick Grimes »
We Are The Meta
Memory Is The Key
Leonard L. Church

Palringo Alliance

-asdf-

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 02:09:15 AM »
Awesome ;V

And will this be a replayable challenge or will it be like Metreon Mall and Cave Creek how you had only one chance at it?
I think it will be a City Pass, not a challenge...
Also, for those who are saying that you will lose Comic Con Z, I believe he just means buying the challenge will no longer be available. We will still be able to use it, however, if you bought it.

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 08:12:12 AM »
Awesome ;V

I think it will be a City Pass, not a challenge...
Also, for those who are saying that you will lose Comic Con Z, I believe he just means buying the challenge will no longer be available. We will still be able to use it, however, if you bought it.

This is correct.

Hojohns

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 10:38:01 AM »
Awesome can't wait 😃😃
Don't bury dead, first shoot in head (Diary of the Dead)

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 02:48:05 PM »
Yes, the San Diego Pass is just a City Pass.  However, I am sprinkling special items and even some new NPCs all over San Diego for the event.  I also want all those players who use jailbroken devices and spoof their locations that although they may be able to spoof the location, they will not be able to get to any of the special items.  I just don't think it's fair, not to me and not to the other players who pay the small price of admission.

See you on the battlefield!!

Ed
Bring on The Dead

TheHunter

• It's good to be back.
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 03:55:14 PM »
Yes, the San Diego Pass is just a City Pass.  However, I am sprinkling special items and even some new NPCs all over San Diego for the event.  I also want all those players who use jailbroken devices and spoof their locations that although they may be able to spoof the location, they will not be able to get to any of the special items.  I just don't think it's fair, not to me and not to the other players who pay the small price of admission.

Ed

Will those Special items and npcs be available for a limited time? I might not be able to grab the city pass as I'm going to be in an area without wifi and I'm only on an iPod touch.

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 04:44:25 PM »

Ed

Will those Special items and npcs be available for a limited time? I might not be able to grab the city pass as I'm going to be in an area without wifi and I'm only on an iPod touch.
I'm going on vacation so also wondering.
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

Hojohns

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 07:43:19 AM »
Anyone know how long Comic Con lasts?? I'm asking cos Ed said he would be sprinkling items for the duration of the show

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 05:48:07 PM »
Anyone know how long Comic Con lasts?? I'm asking cos Ed said he would be sprinkling items for the duration of the show

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/programming-schedule

google works wonders sometimes.

Hojohns

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 08:45:00 PM »
Thanks for the link God google really did work

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2014, 01:02:26 AM »
I'll be able to buy the DLC city pass but I won't be playing SZ much for a few weeks while ok vacation. Are all encounters in the city pass limited time or can I go on in a month and play them all?
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

Hojohns

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2014, 09:33:52 AM »
Any news on San Diego City pass yet??

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2014, 09:32:14 AM »
City Pass seems to be working fine.  not many survivors have played the "Dick's Last Resort" challenge however.  All of these challenges will be around a while.  the only one that is limited is Joe's "Comic Con Z" challenge that we released this time last year.  If you don't buy that by end of day tomorrow (Sunday) you will never get a chance to buy it again. 

Bring on The Dead