Author Topic: Survivor's Guide To The Apocalypse  (Read 23899 times)

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
Re: Survivor's Guide To The Apocalypse
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2014, 02:53:57 PM »
Day 138

Went to my church today to say a few prayers. In this world of endless sins, I thought it might do me some good to ask for safety and forgiveness. I hadn't even said "Amen" before I heard bullets hitting my vest. Another survivor, nothing unusual, except it was a child, maybe ten. He was using the pistol I'd left outside the church, out of respect and reverence. I thought that he saw me as someone trying to hurt him, so he did what he was taught to do: don't let strangers get too close to you. My dog Hunter, being the loyal friend that he is, knocked the kid to the ground. He didn't bite the kid or anything, just kept him from moving. When I got close to him, he begged for mercy, and swore on the bible (funny, there were still bibles intact at the church) that he thought that I was a Zed.

Looking back on it, it might not have been a bad idea to leave him, but... I just couldn't. He was almost skinnier than your average crawler, using a borrowed weapon with only one bullet (I really should have taken out that one in the chamber), and hiding in a half destroyed church... I've killed a lot of people, but I won't kill a child. You should have seen how relieved he looked when he heard that. His name is Tyler, and he was trying to escape the fighting going on in Ligonier. I can't blame him; Lig is the reason that Westmoreland isn't safe anymore. This guy, goes by the name of Brook, he's taken over. He owns everything in LIgonier, save for our stronghold at the general store. That store, Kelly, Dave, and about 15 layers of concrete, explosives, and razor wire are the only things keeping him from breaching the safe zone. Tyler says that this guy tried to kill him, so he ran to his old neighborhood to try to get away. I don't know whether he was lying or not, but at that point, those gunshots and his screams had made a lot of noise, and I know I don't have to explain why we didn't have much time to talk there...

Like I said, we welcome all friendly survivors to our safezone, but this Brook guy was NOT friendly, and he has an army at his disposal. Ligonier is like Alcatraz right now, anyone trying to enter or exit Lig is shot on sight, razor wire, watch towers, and layers of concrete surrounding it, and the only way out of town is across the river on our bridge. It's been a war zone for a week now, and he's already killed two of my men, and do you know what he did to them when they turned? He put them on leashes, uses them like guard dogs, only he doesn't need to feed them. He's been trying to have me join him and dominate the other factions in the area. I told him that I'd die before I let him harm anyone in the valley. We've got women, children, all kinds of people here. We won't give up our freedom that easily.

We're planning on meeting with the local factions soon to figure out how to deal with him. I say that we just blow the bridge connecting Lig to the main road, strand them on that prison, and barricade the town from our side of the river, but I don't have enough men for that job. Either they help me, or we all die.

Well, I suppose I oughta end the entry here, pencil's almost out of lead. We'll have Tyler keep an eye out for more while he's scavenging with Tony tomorrow. He's a good kid, and a brave fighter. Hopefully he doesn't turn into one of those guard dogs, or worse, an average survivor, the ones who shoot first and ask questions later.

To anyone who reads this, know that the valley is still safe, and if you're willing to help us fight, you're welcome to stay with us.

May mankind one day rise again from this abyss,

Sledge Hammer
Where is the safe zone? I got a couple of men who could help you in your quest. Me and my men know how to survive. By jumping tree to tree and using stealth and shadows to our advantage. If you needed, we could help on anything! Just ask!

Ligonier and the safe zone has practically fallen apart. Brooke's location is unknown, but he's not there. For the time being, avoid Ligonier, I'm trying to get things back in order there. Appreciate the offer though.
In the safe zone, did you have a kid named Amor? He is my Younger brother and I have been trying to find him for ages

slejhamR

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2014, 02:57:49 PM »
Day 138

Went to my church today to say a few prayers. In this world of endless sins, I thought it might do me some good to ask for safety and forgiveness. I hadn't even said "Amen" before I heard bullets hitting my vest. Another survivor, nothing unusual, except it was a child, maybe ten. He was using the pistol I'd left outside the church, out of respect and reverence. I thought that he saw me as someone trying to hurt him, so he did what he was taught to do: don't let strangers get too close to you. My dog Hunter, being the loyal friend that he is, knocked the kid to the ground. He didn't bite the kid or anything, just kept him from moving. When I got close to him, he begged for mercy, and swore on the bible (funny, there were still bibles intact at the church) that he thought that I was a Zed.

Looking back on it, it might not have been a bad idea to leave him, but... I just couldn't. He was almost skinnier than your average crawler, using a borrowed weapon with only one bullet (I really should have taken out that one in the chamber), and hiding in a half destroyed church... I've killed a lot of people, but I won't kill a child. You should have seen how relieved he looked when he heard that. His name is Tyler, and he was trying to escape the fighting going on in Ligonier. I can't blame him; Lig is the reason that Westmoreland isn't safe anymore. This guy, goes by the name of Brook, he's taken over. He owns everything in LIgonier, save for our stronghold at the general store. That store, Kelly, Dave, and about 15 layers of concrete, explosives, and razor wire are the only things keeping him from breaching the safe zone. Tyler says that this guy tried to kill him, so he ran to his old neighborhood to try to get away. I don't know whether he was lying or not, but at that point, those gunshots and his screams had made a lot of noise, and I know I don't have to explain why we didn't have much time to talk there...

Like I said, we welcome all friendly survivors to our safezone, but this Brook guy was NOT friendly, and he has an army at his disposal. Ligonier is like Alcatraz right now, anyone trying to enter or exit Lig is shot on sight, razor wire, watch towers, and layers of concrete surrounding it, and the only way out of town is across the river on our bridge. It's been a war zone for a week now, and he's already killed two of my men, and do you know what he did to them when they turned? He put them on leashes, uses them like guard dogs, only he doesn't need to feed them. He's been trying to have me join him and dominate the other factions in the area. I told him that I'd die before I let him harm anyone in the valley. We've got women, children, all kinds of people here. We won't give up our freedom that easily.

We're planning on meeting with the local factions soon to figure out how to deal with him. I say that we just blow the bridge connecting Lig to the main road, strand them on that prison, and barricade the town from our side of the river, but I don't have enough men for that job. Either they help me, or we all die.

Well, I suppose I oughta end the entry here, pencil's almost out of lead. We'll have Tyler keep an eye out for more while he's scavenging with Tony tomorrow. He's a good kid, and a brave fighter. Hopefully he doesn't turn into one of those guard dogs, or worse, an average survivor, the ones who shoot first and ask questions later.

To anyone who reads this, know that the valley is still safe, and if you're willing to help us fight, you're welcome to stay with us.

Sledge Hammer
Where is the safe zone? I got a couple of men who could help you in your quest. Me and my men know how to survive. By jumping tree to tree and using stealth and shadows to our advantage. If you needed, we could help on anything! Just ask!

Ligonier and the safe zone has practically fallen apart. Brooke's location is unknown, but he's not there. For the time being, avoid Ligonier, I'm trying to get things back in order there. Appreciate the offer though.
In the safe zone, did you have a kid named Amor? He is my Younger brother and I have been trying to find him for ages

I haven't seen anyone named Amor, I'm sorry.
How do I survive? Easy: Thinking, Conditioning, and Wearing a Bulletproof Vest at ALL Times.

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2014, 02:14:04 PM »
Day 138

Sledge Hammer

I haven't seen anyone named Amor, I'm sorry.
:(

slejhamR

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2014, 10:59:24 AM »
Day X,

Seems as though I've lost track of the days it's been since I left the bunker. Things have been going rather slow these past few days... Mainly because of mourning. Those kids went missing a few days ago, we're not sure where they went, but with the way things are around here, it's one of two options:

A: They're safe and sound in some cabin in the woods, and they're just waiting for the horde of walkers to pass so they can return to the Eagles (that's what we're calling ourselves now, since our home base is giant eagle now).

B: They're one of the walkers right outside our doors.

We don't need to worry about food or water anymore, and safety isn't any issue either. We've got our collectors and crop seeds back, and as soon as the greenhouse goes up, we're thinking about locking down the fort and just waiting out the rest of the apocalypse. There are 30 feet of concrete walls, more booby traps than I can count, although there IS a path for our survivors that is being monitored by our watchdogs, and now that we've got these toys from Portland, we're able to protect ourselves again. We're down to 21 survivors, including Abby and Hayden, and we're finally able to sustain ourselves... I tried to help the people of Westmoreland, but there's nothing more I can do for them. I'm tired of constant civil war, tired of having to kill these people who used to be my friends and family, tired of having to strain everyone every time we get a new survivor at our door. We've got food, water, indoor plumbing, the security of Fort Knox, and even electricity and entertainment. I almost forgot that Dave played guitar, and we've got quite a few banjos that'll work just as well. I even found some iPads from the high school, still working, and each has a charger and a few apps. The wifi is screwed, so we'll just have to do with flappy bird, flow plus, minecraft, and some game called "Z-Day Survival Simulator". Funny, these games used to hae no purpose, and now we're using them to keep from going stir crazy. We found a few books in Portland too, everything from the odyssey to academic textbooks (the kids here are gonna hate that they're going back to school in the bunker, but they need to know some of this stuff), to manuals on security, wiring, and a few other things.

This is possibly going to be my last note, but who knows, it might not be. To anyone who finds this, pass it on to somewhere else, let people know that we have taken shelter, and nothing short of a nuclear attack will force us out. The Eagles have the means to fight another world war, and we ask that you avoid Ligonier. We've gone through enough stress and scarring to last a hundred lifetimes, and we'd prefer it if the world now would allow us to "retire" from the apocalypse.

Rick, if you're still alive, please, stay safe, know that your little brother is now the leader of the only surviving faction in Ligonier. Find me when this whole zombie apocalypse is over.

Saved humanity, taking a little nap,

slejhamR
How do I survive? Easy: Thinking, Conditioning, and Wearing a Bulletproof Vest at ALL Times.

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2014, 04:50:26 AM »
Day Unkown:
Even though the fort I captured is safe, I still feel as if I'm being watched. I then realised that I was being watched! There was a lone survivor out In the distance. The figure quickly ran of. I told my friends to stay here whilst I check it out. I followed where the figure went and then lost it. But then I heard a voice saying to turn, around slowly. I did and realised it was the girl who was in my house the day I locked up the bunker. I asked her why she has a crossbow aimed at my face and she said that it was for 'protection' reasons. We talked and then the question popped up and I asked if she wanted to join my group. She declined and said that she had friends. She left without another word

When I arrived at my bunker, dead bodies lied everywhere. But my survivors but the next door neighbours from Denny's! I realised that it was an attack and was defended successfully. But one of my me where shot. Dave had a shotgun blast to the arm and fainted from the pain. We quickly bandaged the wound and woke Dave up. We told him to take some painkillers and a bit of morphine. He did and he was feeling better. Night was falling and it was time to go to sleep while others took the night watch

I woke up to hear rustling from the supplies room! I quickly grabbed a desert eagle and rushed into the room to see the girl with the crossbow taking our food! I aimed the pistol at her and demanded to know why she was here. She said that she needed food for her friends. I knew that I had over 500 days worth of food and water and have her 50 days worth of food and water. Then I said, if you need anything just ask. She said ok and left back into the wild.

Not sure how long I'm going to survive but for one thing, the safe zone is basically a fort.
i have to go. Running out of ink,
More stories coming soon
Stay frosty, stay alive.

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2014, 04:29:41 AM »
I'm actually pretty damn proud of myself. I have 10+ survivors and I own a fort that can succsesfully defend an Attack. The Fort is basically a Fort Knox x5! I better chill here for a while. There was cinema nearby so I decided to check it out. I went in and found 10 days worth of food and water.  I searched the whole place untill there was one room left, a goldclass cinema. I went in a saw a figure stumbling around the front seat. I called out and it turned around and started walking towards me. I shot it and searched the building. I found a gold plated pistol. It was really shiny and I left without another word. I was heading back to my fort when I saw a building I did not see before, i fortified Pharmacy that showed recent survivor activity. I watched it for a while then I saw someone come out. I slowly approached and they saw me approach. They yelled to me and I asked if they where friendly, they said yes and invited me in. The whole group was large.

They said that they had been living here for a while and need a new place, I invited them to my fort and they said yes. Back at the fort, gunshots firing everywhere. I saw Rival survivors that looked familiar. Then I realised it was the H013P gang that moved near our fort. We stayed low near the bushes and shot at them with snipers. We killed them all and went to the fort. The new survivors that we found asked for food, water and a bit of medicine. I asked why the medicine and one of them said that they had a cold. I injected the one with the cold with anti-Biotics. They felt better after 2-3 days. Oh no. Here come more rival survivors. How many rival survivor gangs are there? We shot and shot and shot until the gunfight stopped. They all raised up white flags. I spoke through a megaphone to leave and never come back. They all left with there semi-assault rifles slung behind there shoulders.

When will this virus end?
I don't know
But one thing is for sure
It will end
Someday
Stay frosty, stay alive

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2014, 01:41:42 AM »
Day X,

Seems as though I've lost track of the days it's been since I left the bunker. Things have been going rather slow these past few days... Mainly because of mourning. Those kids went missing a few days ago, we're not sure where they went, but with the way things are around here, it's one of two options:

A: They're safe and sound in some cabin in the woods, and they're just waiting for the horde of walkers to pass so they can return to the Eagles (that's what we're calling ourselves now, since our home base is giant eagle now).

B: They're one of the walkers right outside our doors.

We don't need to worry about food or water anymore, and safety isn't any issue either. We've got our collectors and crop seeds back, and as soon as the greenhouse goes up, we're thinking about locking down the fort and just waiting out the rest of the apocalypse. There are 30 feet of concrete walls, more booby traps than I can count, although there IS a path for our survivors that is being monitored by our watchdogs, and now that we've got these toys from Portland, we're able to protect ourselves again. Weree down to 21 survivors, including Abby and Hayden, and we're finally able to sustain ourselves... I tried to help the people of Westmoreland, but there's nothing more I can do for them. I'm tired of constant civil war, tired of having to kill these people who used to be my friends and family, tired of having to strain everyone every time we get a new survivor at our door. We've got food, water, indoor plumbing, the security of Fort Knox, and even electricity and entertainment. I almost forgot that Dave played guitar, and we've got quite a few banjos that'll work just as well. I even found some iPads from the high school, still working, and each has a charger and a few apps. The wifi is screwed, so we'll just have to do with flappy bird, flow plus, minecraft, and some game called "Z-Day Survival Simulator". Funny, these games used to hae no purpose, and now we're using them to keep from going stir crazy. We found a few books in Portland too, everything from the odyssey to academic textbooks (the kids here are gonna hate that they're going back to school in the bunker, but they need to know some of this stuff), to manuals on security, wiring, and a few other things.

This is possibly going to be my last note, but who knows, it might not be. To anyone who finds this, pass it on to somewhere else, let people know that we have taken shelter, and nothing short of a nuclear attack will force us out. The Eagles have the means to fight another world war, and we ask that you avoid Ligonier. We've gone through enough stress and scarring to last a hundred lifetimes, and we'd prefer it if the world now would allow us to "retire" from the apocalypse.

Rick, if you're still alive, please, stay safe, know that your little brother is now the leader of the only surviving faction in Ligonier. Find me when this whole zombie apocalypse is over.

Saved humanity, taking a little nap,

slejhamR
This stronghold sounds very well protected. The equivalent to a Fort Knox is 87.29 chance! I think you need to try and communicate with other survivors. I have a ham radio and I communicate with people on the AM broadcast 29.09! Can't write much more, rival survivors heading my way

slejhamR

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2014, 02:15:15 AM »
If we can find more food to sustain more people, rest assured, you'll hear about it, but for now, we're just looking around the town. It seems like Brooke might be back, I'll have to do something about that. Along with that, it would seem that one of the factions we used to be allied with has set up a position inside what used to be the safe zone just outside of town. We don't want trouble, so we're gonna try negotiating with them.

More to Come, I can tell that much

slejhamR

bone_breaker

• If you don't have armor, find some.
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2014, 08:28:22 AM »
Major cities of the world are now war zones. Factions fight for control over the cities and destroy Zeds and people alike to achieve this. But there are others like myself that use these areas to recruit new people. I'm 26 members strong(counting dogs) and we're ready for any fight that can be thrown at us. If you're thinking about joining the war go ahead, but know this, alliances between different groups have kept the cities from being ruled by one person. So if you're planning to take over the cities, you'll need a lot of men with a lot of firepower.

slejhamR

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2014, 05:49:11 PM »
Day X

Wow, it seems like a lot has changed since we locked down Giant Eagle. There are new groups popping up all over Ligonier. We're not sure if they're friendly or not, but me being the Good Samaritan that I am, I'll consider them docile until proven otherwise. I know that kind of thinking is usually what gets people killed, but from what we've heard from the scouts, they're not well prepared. Hopefully we'll be able to strike a truce. I'd hate to have an enemy when the snow starts falling. Now that there aren't any snowplows or salting trucks, the whole area is covered with snow. The worst part is that, since the forests don't have anything keeping them under control, the snow stays under the shade until early April. Bottom line: it seems that our retirement is being postponed until everything in town is getting figured out. Meanwhile, I've got Thaddeus and Kaori in Latrobe scavenging for supplies. If these guys turn out to be hostile, I want to be sure that we can last until the snow stops falling before we have to risk going outside.

Anyway, we managed to find one more survivor before we went underground. I knew him from the old days. He's a hell of a shot and he's a stubborn son of a bitch... And he's my older brother. Rick is back, and I can't tell you how happy I was to see him. He was a little surprised that I was the one in charge, not him. The dumbass tried to order Kaori around and she pinned his wrist against the wall with one of her sai. Thank god she's good with those things, she came pretty close to cutting him. Needless to say, he was happy that I had survived, and I was happy for him to be alive too. He's gonna be one of our snipers for a while. He used to be a nerd with Call Of Duty with sniper rifles, but he's as good in real life as he was in the game. Besides, the not other spot was scavenging with Thaddeus and Kaori, and he's not going near that girl for a while.

Things in our bunker are honestly looking good. We've added a few layers of concrete and razor wire, along with having gun ports with shotgun barrels sticking half out 360 degrees of the store; single actions, just shoot, open the chamber, put another shell in, shoot, repeat... Now this old friendly grocery store now looks only slightly less menacing than the gates of hell, and with twice the firepower. Nobody in their right minds would even consider it... But not many people ARE in their right minds anymore, so we may end up actually using those shotguns. We've got snipers, machine gun pillboxes, enough explosives to level a 4 story building, and enough ammo to fight a short world war. We're protected, and I think I may finally be able to say that we're able to bring in new survivors again! To all friendly survivors, Ligonier, for the time being, may be considered safe again. I'd love to see some new friendly faces in the valley. We want to bring back the safety of living in America again, anyone who's willing to help without trying to kill us is welcome.

Bringing back humanity at last,

slejhamR

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2014, 11:45:49 PM »
Day X

Wow, it seems like a lot has changed since we locked down Giant Eagle. There are new groups popping up all over Ligonier. We're not sure if they're friendly or not, but me being the Good Samaritan that I am, I'll consider them docile until proven otherwise. I know that kind of thinking is usually what gets people killed, but from what we've heard from the scouts, they're not well prepared. Hopefully we'll be able to strike a truce. I'd hate to have an enemy when the snow starts falling. Now that there aren't any snowplows or salting trucks, the whole area is covered with snow. The worst part is that, since the forests don't have anything keeping them under control, the snow stays under the shade until early April. Bottom line: it seems that our retirement is being postponed until everything in town is getting figured out. Meanwhile, I've got Thaddeus and Kaori in Latrobe scavenging for supplies. If these guys turn out to be hostile, I want to be sure that we can last until the snow stops falling before we have to risk going outside.

Anyway, we managed to find one more survivor before we went underground. I knew him from the old days. He's a hell of a shot and he's a stubborn son of a bitch... And he's my older brother. Rick is back, and I can't tell you how happy I was to see him. He was a little surprised that I was the one in charge, not him. The dumbass tried to order Kaori around and she pinned his wrist against the wall with one of her sai. Thank god she's good with those things, she came pretty close to cutting him. Needless to say, he was happy that I had survived, and I was happy for him to be alive too. He's gonna be one of our snipers for a while. He used to be a nerd with Call Of Duty with sniper rifles, but he's as good in real life as he was in the game. Besides, the not other spot was scavenging with Thaddeus and Kaori, and he's not going near that girl for a while.

Things in our bunker are honestly looking good. We've added a few layers of concrete and razor wire, along with having gun ports with shotgun barrels sticking half out 360 degrees of the store; single actions, just shoot, open the chamber, put another shell in, shoot, repeat... Now this old friendly grocery store now looks only slightly less menacing than the gates of hell, and with twice the firepower. Nobody in their right minds would even consider it... But not many people ARE in their right minds anymore, so we may end up actually using those shotguns. We've got snipers, machine gun pillboxes, enough explosives to level a 4 story building, and enough ammo to fight a short world war. We're protected, and I think I may finally be able to say that we're able to bring in new survivors again! To all friendly survivors, Ligonier, for the time being, may be considered safe again. I'd love to see some new friendly faces in the valley. We want to bring back the safety of living in America again, anyone who's willing to help without trying to kill us is welcome.

Bringing back humanity at last,

slejhamR
Friendly Survivor Factions? Got one here. I have a small survivor groups but they can take out an entire army. You need help, just ask.

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2014, 12:02:51 AM »
Day Unknown:
To find a survivor group, it was hard. I met some during the prelude and they where nice. I met a guy named Aiden. He always wears a hoody and a little breathable face mask. He has a phone that still works!! We asked what he had and he said he didn't have any apps but one. It was some form of police radio scanner. I asked if he could turn it on and he did. Immediately the phone cracked, then a voice came through. It said something about A horde heading north using the rail road. The only problem was, we where at the North! This was bad!! I quickly Dtop every single noise. After about 2 minutes, we heard a horde was seen. I told every survivor quietly to hide under anything they could find and be SUPER quiet!

After about 5 minutes, shots starting ringing. I told every survivor to stay where they where and said I'll go check it out. I looked outside and saw Tanks, jeeps and more! We realised that this was the military and they where shooting the horde. Suddenly, the gun fight stops. The zombies are all dead and they ask to be let in. I let them in but say weapons on saftey and placed in our safe room. They reasonably comply and I let them in. I introduce the military to the survivors and show them around. Then, the leader asks if I wanted to follow them to a safe haven, I respectfully decline but ask for supplies and protection. They say they will keep an eye out for us. I bid them goodbye and give them there weapons back.

The Next Day...

Me and the survivors hear a plane outside! We go outside to see a military plane shooting down supply boxes in our direction!! We open them to find multiple guns, ranges of ammo and lots of food and water. We are so happy we send a thank you flare towards to sky to show how happy we are.

Well, that's my writing done for the day!
We have a horde heading our way
And we are getting the military to help
Defeat it.
-Wolf Kid

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2014, 04:28:25 AM »
Major cities of the world are now war zones. Factions fight for control over the cities and destroy Zeds and people alike to achieve this. But there are others like myself that use these areas to recruit new people. I'm 26 members strong(counting dogs) and we're ready for any fight that can be thrown at us. If you're thinking about joining the war go ahead, but know this, alliances between different groups have kept the cities from being ruled by one person. So if you're planning to take over the cities, you'll need a lot of men with a lot of firepower.
I have an alliance that would be happy to join the war on your side. What major city is your alliance based in? Got tons of survivors with military grade weapons. Assault rifles, m60's etc etc

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2014, 04:51:11 AM »
Day Unknown:
Every survivor faction has heard about the city wars. Even the ones who don't 'participate' in them. Me and my survivor group have and we don't want to get involved UNLESS anyone desperately needs our help. The military group that we met up with have been dropping in none stop supplies! It's to crazy and I think one of us has gone nearly insane about the loot! The guy named Adrian I Wrote about is really stuck to his phone. He keeps listening into the police scanner for any new details. I fear that he will go insane after a bit. Anyway, Daves Shotgun blast wound is healing up! But the only problem is that it's wasting our medical supplies and the military have only been sending us food, water, guns, ammo and supplies but no med stuff. I shot out a flare yesterday but still no response. I shot another today and I'm planning to do so in one hour... Oh... Hang on.... They sent a message flare back and it says that they are running low and still looking for stuff.

About 2 hours later night is falling. I set up the guards for the night shift. I set up 2 day guards to protect our engineer/crafter and our doctor/medic. They only protected for abouts an hour before heading back to bed. After abouts 4 hours of sleep, I wake up around 1 AM. I decide to see how the others are going, I look outside and see the guards just watching out into the night sky. I ask how's it going and they reply that no attacked yet. I go to the bedrooms to See one of the survivors not having a blanket!! I was shocked! The survivor was shivering and looked pale. I quickly ran to my room and looked for a spare blanket and found one under my bed. I went back to the survivor bedrooms and placed it over the survivor. The survivor was shivering and was still pale, I realised that the survivor had frostbite! I quickly started a fire and placed the survivor close but not to close. I realised it was Adrian! He was sleeping and the shivering had gone down. The paleness was turning into nice skin coloured texture. I saved a life! I went back to bed and slept till morning.

I am still looking
For med supplies
For Dave and the
Safe haven has turned
Even better.
If you're out there then
Stay Frosty, stay alive!
(Don't litterally stay frosty it's just another way of saying aware)

bone_breaker

• If you don't have armor, find some.
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2014, 11:25:52 PM »
I have an alliance that would be happy to join the war on your side. What major city is your alliance based in? Got tons of survivors with military grade weapons. Assault rifles, m60's etc etc
I myself personally don't participate in the wars, but I have made strongholds writhing both SD and Portland. If you're looking for someone to fight for  join some of the bigger alliances, they'll fight for you when you need their help. Either way they control most of the cities, so is recommend joining up. But I also recommend staying out of their personal affairs, unless you want to be hit by their rivals.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 11:28:33 PM by bone_breaker »