Author Topic: Log In problems? Read here first.  (Read 51968 times)

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
Re: Log In problems? Read here first.
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2015, 10:51:11 AM »
so if I link facebook to my game, but now i prefer an account name, what can I do?

You can still log in, but you have to use the same email and password that you would have used for your FB account. 

Ed
Bring on The Dead

Dcvdemon

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2015, 05:39:15 AM »
I just downloaded the update and I can't sign in. I've used two resets and it still keeps saying login failed. I always just stayed signed in so I never had problems before.

-asdf-

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2015, 03:12:47 PM »
I just downloaded the update and I can't sign in. I've used two resets and it still keeps saying login failed. I always just stayed signed in so I never had problems before.
Email Service@Mongadillo.com and explain your proem to them. They should be able to help fix it.

-asdf-

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2015, 03:14:10 PM »
Email Service@Mongadillo.com and explain your proem to them. They should be able to help fix it.

Dcvdemon

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2015, 03:23:01 PM »
Okay. Thanks.

Shadow0130

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2015, 07:50:10 AM »
I need assistance with my login. I type in my gmail and put in my password but it says login unsuccessful. I've changed my password over 23 times now and I get the same message popping up...

Hojohns

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2015, 09:05:43 AM »
I need assistance with my login. I type in my gmail and put in my password but it says login unsuccessful. I've changed my password over 23 times now and I get the same message popping up...
[/quote

Are you sure you haven't ever logged in via Facebook? If you haven't you could try uninstalling then reinstalling the app also have you updated to latest version 3.0
Don't bury dead, first shoot in head (Diary of the Dead)

Shadow0130

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2015, 12:43:15 PM »
[/quote

Are you sure you haven't ever logged in via Facebook? If you haven't you could try uninstalling then reinstalling the app also have you updated to latest version 3.0
I have not logged in with Facebook and I currently have version 3.0

-asdf-

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2015, 04:33:04 PM »

Email service@mongadillo.com and explain your problem to them. They should be able to help.

Welcome to the forums

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2015, 07:15:03 PM »

Email service@mongadillo.com and explain your problem to them. They should be able to help.

Welcome to the forums
I doubt it. Mongadillo said not to email them with log in problems. You are absolutely sure you did not log in with your facebook?
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

Shadow0130

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2015, 06:29:50 PM »

Welcome to the forums
I doubt it. Mongadillo said not to email them with log in problems. You are absolutely sure you did not log in with your facebook?
That was literally the worst help I've ever gotten from people who made a game. And yes I don't even have a Facebook.

-asdf-

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2015, 11:14:49 PM »

Welcome to the forums
That was literally the worst help I've ever gotten from people who made a game. And yes I don't even have a Facebook.
Well, funnily enough, I didn't make the game. I am just relaying what i have been told by the makers of the game, in order to help new players. If you're going to criticize the person who tried to help you, I don't see why you would ask for help in the first place.

Shadow0130

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2015, 01:54:28 AM »

Welcome to the forums
Well, funnily enough, I didn't make the game. I am just relaying what i have been told by the makers of the game, in order to help new players. If you're going to criticize the person who tried to help you, I don't see why you would ask for help in the first place.
I was referring to the email conversation I had with mongadillo.

-asdf-

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2015, 07:21:10 AM »

Welcome to the forums
Well, in that case... Sorry, I didn't mean to snap. But most other people who have emailed them have given good feedback (I.e. It did help them). If they can't help you then I don't know who can, sorry...

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2015, 05:53:20 PM »

Welcome to the forums
Well, in that case... Sorry, I didn't mean to snap. But most other people who have emailed them have given good feedback (I.e. It did help them). If they can't help you then I don't know who can, sorry...
Alright, definitely try uninstall/reinstall, and try creating a new account as a test.
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.