Author Topic: Log In problems? Read here first.  (Read 49655 times)

-asdf-

Re: Log In problems? Read here first.
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2015, 07:21:10 AM »
I need assistance with my login. I type in my gmail and put in my password but it says login unsuccessful. I've changed my password over 23 times now and I get the same message popping up...

Are you sure you haven't ever logged in via Facebook? If you haven't you could try uninstalling then reinstalling the app also have you updated to latest version 3.0
I have not logged in with Facebook and I currently have version 3.0
Email service@mongadillo.com and explain your problem to them. They should be able to help.

Welcome to the forums
I doubt it. Mongadillo said not to email them with log in problems. You are absolutely sure you did not log in with your facebook?
That was literally the worst help I've ever gotten from people who made a game. And yes I don't even have a Facebook.
Well, funnily enough, I didn't make the game. I am just relaying what i have been told by the makers of the game, in order to help new players. If you're going to criticize the person who tried to help you, I don't see why you would ask for help in the first place.
I was referring to the email conversation I had with mongadillo.
Well, in that case... Sorry, I didn't mean to snap. But most other people who have emailed them have given good feedback (I.e. It did help them). If they can't help you then I don't know who can, sorry...

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2015, 05:53:20 PM »
I need assistance with my login. I type in my gmail and put in my password but it says login unsuccessful. I've changed my password over 23 times now and I get the same message popping up...

Are you sure you haven't ever logged in via Facebook? If you haven't you could try uninstalling then reinstalling the app also have you updated to latest version 3.0
Email service@mongadillo.com and explain your problem to them. They should be able to help.

Welcome to the forums
I doubt it. Mongadillo said not to email them with log in problems. You are absolutely sure you did not log in with your facebook?
That was literally the worst help I've ever gotten from people who made a game. And yes I don't even have a Facebook.
Well, funnily enough, I didn't make the game. I am just relaying what i have been told by the makers of the game, in order to help new players. If you're going to criticize the person who tried to help you, I don't see why you would ask for help in the first place.
Well, in that case... Sorry, I didn't mean to snap. But most other people who have emailed them have given good feedback (I.e. It did help them). If they can't help you then I don't know who can, sorry...
Alright, definitely try uninstall/reinstall, and try creating a new account as a test.
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

Shadow0130

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2015, 02:44:16 PM »

Welcome to the forums
Alright, definitely try uninstall/reinstall, and try creating a new account as a test.
I uninstalled and then reinstalled it and tried to sign it but that did not work. Nor did me resetting my password. So I made a new account and that one works fine. However, I NEED to either sign back into my origional account, or given compensation for what I lost. I had more than $50 worth of materials and passes bought on that account.

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2015, 03:24:26 PM »

Welcome to the forums
I uninstalled and then reinstalled it and tried to sign it but that did not work. Nor did me resetting my password. So I made a new account and that one works fine. However, I NEED to either sign back into my origional account, or given compensation for what I lost. I had more than $50 worth of materials and passes bought on that account.
Alright, I'll keep trying to help you with your account, but in the meantime you can redeem a lot of your purchases on your new account. Replay able things like city passes and encounters can be redeemed. Things like ammunition and other one-time purchases are not redeemable. To redeem something, tap buy, click confirm that you would like to buy it for however much it costs. It will then say that you already have this content ans asks if you would like to download it again for free, tap yes.
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

Shogun

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2015, 11:29:48 PM »
Well it seems that I have exactly the same problem since the update to the newest version  >:(, and its a bit annoying when I think about the things I salvaged, stored and the passes and purchases.

I hope this issue can be fixed, not sure if I would start again after my progress of a hole year is lost.

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2015, 11:38:43 PM »
If ALL the rest fails, one player said this got him moving:

(Of course it has to do with the Facebook authorization, it always does)

change the email address associated with Facebook , change it on the device, close Survivor-Z, and then reopen it using facebook

Ed
Bring on The Dead

FracksSake

• Administrator
  • Web and Graphic Design
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2015, 07:28:24 AM »
If ALL the rest fails, one player said this got him moving:

(Of course it has to do with the Facebook authorization, it always does)

change the email address associated with Facebook , change it on the device, close Survivor-Z, and then reopen it using facebook

Ed

You basically have to mess around and find what works where Facebook Log-in / Authentication is concerned. The strangest things or aspects you wouldn't usually consider are most of the time the resolution.
- Chris | aka ForFracksSake

HarryOtter302

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2015, 11:02:05 PM »
I have read through your instructions at least ten times, and I am still sure that my problem is different. I spent $30+ of my money on Survivor Z, and I played it everyday. Then, it's gone. I never got rid of my email or deleted the app. I probably reset my phone 5 times. Whenever I ask for a new password, I will get the email, but when I go to type it in it will be incorrect, and I've tried about 5 different passwords. I still remember my characters name and all his stats and info. This is my favorite game on my phone by FAR compared to anything else, and I am very disappointed to see it slip through my trembling fingers like this. If anyone has any advice or way to get back my character, it would be VERY appreciated. Thanks

krynosjr

« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2015, 03:17:59 PM »
hi, my username is the same as my game name.  i got signed out some how couldnt remember login method.  found out it was facebook;  i have 2 accounts, public and private.  neither loaded my krynosjr profile, i just dont know what to do.  i cant drive since im visually impaired and am on ipad so no mobile internet so i bought a couple maps, and a bike lol.  i also bought dual gators so the account is important.m i dont get money on itunes often...  please help:(

krynosjr

« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2016, 12:16:46 PM »
lol found out how to get it going.  got survivorz opend via facebook and there it was, gee thanks facebook lol.

A-Prov

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2016, 02:01:32 PM »
Using Facebook to log into Survivor Z has been difficult from time to time. I would recommend logging in with your email instead. It's much faster and more reliable than Facebook.
Member of FO Legion, also known as Freedom Outpost

For Survivor Z tips, download the Palringo Messenger app, search Freedom Outpost, and join!

One Shot Wonder

« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2016, 04:42:18 PM »
Hi, a while ago I deleted Survivor Z from my phone and recently I re-installed it. I went to log in today and I couldn't remember my password so I requested for a password token to me emailed to me. I waited for around an hour and I never got an email, I went through my junk folder and inbox and still no email, but then I noticed I had an email for a password reset token from last year. I'm not sure if maybe that email is interfering with the email I'm supposed to receive now or not, but none the less I copied the password token I got last year and used it in an attempt to reset my password, but every time I use it the app tells me to "Pick a username/email and start over again" and my only option is to press "start over" and I can't make a new account because I only have one email address and it's being used for the account I'm trying to recover.
If it moves, shoot it. If it doesn't move, good job.

KawaiiBloodShadow

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2017, 05:40:33 PM »
Just like a another player earlier, I have been using an email account and the token hasn't been working for me, more like I do the token and when I try to login after it still has the problem that says that my login failed, I used the same password before the changes and it didn't say that and after it said that I tried to use a tokens and it still says that, and I have tried to delete and reinstall the game, and some of the other, I have even spent about a good 15-20 dollars on it ass well for maps, items, and challenges.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 05:53:57 PM by KawaiiBloodShadow »