Author Topic: Log In problems? Read here first.  (Read 49115 times)

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
Re: Log In problems? Read here first.
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2014, 08:22:30 AM »
Survivor Tony B was having a really hard time with FB log in, and fixed, while also documenting his steps in what it took to fix the problem.  Mind you this is a FB problem, not a Survivor Z problem. 

Steps:

Go to settings, Facebook, click on your account/name, choose delete account, choose remove contacts etc.
Uninstall Facebook application and survivor z.

Restart phone (menu & powerbutton until Apple shows on screen).

Install Facebook, login in the app.
Goto settings menu, Facebook, login into account, now it won't show the survivor z app being allowed to use Facebook.

Startup survivor z, it's going to ask permission for using Facebook, just allow and you are one happy survivor z gamer again!

Thanks Tony.
Ed
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 09:23:53 AM by Ed »
Bring on The Dead

treestone0

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2014, 04:35:23 PM »
After follow your instructions, I still can not connect survivorZ with my FB account. It bothers me a lot. Shlould I pm somebody so I can find my account back? I got several Iap already and I want to continue using this account.
Looking forward for reply

Best

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2014, 07:38:43 AM »
After follow your instructions, I still can not connect survivorZ with my FB account. It bothers me a lot. Shlould I pm somebody so I can find my account back? I got several Iap already and I want to continue using this account.
Looking forward for reply

Best

Could you please state what the issue is, how long it lasted when it started all the details you can remember. This way we may handle the issue.

Thanks,
G

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 10:51:49 AM »
All of your accounts are still intact, they are not lost and they have not been removed.  I have spent an untold amount of time tracking down log in problems for users, and every time the problem is found to be user error in some form or another. 

Users either forget their log in credentials, or fail to update the authorization for the Facebook application on their device. 

We are trying to find a solution that will work without compromising security and confidentiality for our users, but there isn't a lot we can do for players that have forgotten their credentials or used a bogus email address to register.  We also have no control over Facebook or their application. 

My recommendation is try the above listed methods, if you are having trouble logging with via Facebook please make sure that you have authorized Survivor Z within the Facebook app settings and then restart your device.

Settings>Facebook  (see screenshot)

Ed
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 12:15:07 PM by Ed »
Bring on The Dead

treestone0

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2014, 05:49:00 AM »
I have contacted God for several messages and I post my current Facebook settings so that you can tell me if I were wrong about then.
Sorry God I can not post images in message to you, so I put them here.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2014, 10:14:59 PM »
Remove facebook and survivorz from your phone, delete the fb account from your phone, then reinstall and reconnect your facebook acount to your phone. Also where do you live, I'm
Pretty sure facebook is blocked in China.
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

treestone0

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2014, 11:07:20 PM »
thank you for your explains. I live in German for some years.
As written in this post, I un-installed facebook app, survivorz app and removed my facebook account together with all data related on both my phone and ipad.
After that I re-install facebook app and survivorz. But it still not working.

I have two accounts, one linked with facebook account and another with email.
I made a stupid move and create the email account with exactly the email address to login my facebook. After that I lost the ability to log in survivor with my facebook, I think.

As I posted my settings on my device, I am confused that even with this settings, I still not able to login to game.

Nathandean

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 09:56:30 PM »
thank you for your explains. I live in German for some years.
As written in this post, I un-installed facebook app, survivorz app and removed my facebook account together with all data related on both my phone and ipad.
After that I re-install facebook app and survivorz. But it still not working.

I have two accounts, one linked with facebook account and another with email.
I made a stupid move and create the email account with exactly the email address to login my facebook. After that I lost the ability to log in survivor with my facebook, I think.

As I posted my settings on my device, I am confused that even with this settings, I still not able to login to game.

I had this same issue, made a second account using the same email that my Facebook used. I couldn't log into my first account using Facebook and followed all the steps, nothing worked. Then I simply changed the email address my Facebook used (made a new email account for this) and I logged in just fine.

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2014, 01:50:32 AM »
This is helpful to any of us users who are experiencing connectivity to account issues

A-Prov

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2015, 03:38:08 PM »
I haven't been able to log in for months with only an email account. Used reset token dozens of times and still doesnt work... ever. I don't know who I need to talk to, to get this working. Please help!!!

For those that log in using an email address, and forget your password, like Splink up above, and myself, I have found a solution. I had the same problem this morning and it was driving me crazy. I tried everything.

Here is your solution:

Uninstall the Survivor Z app. Then re-install Survivor Z. Type in your email address and then enter your updated password. It should log you in without any problems. Don't worry, by uninstalling you will NOT lose anything in your inventory, safehouses, NPCs, etc. Good luck!

Greenhawk

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2015, 09:21:40 PM »
So I've forgotten my password and have used the password reset tool many times which has never worked for me. I'm using a email account and not a facebook one, I am sure I am putting in the correct password that I used in for the password reset tool but still get the login failed notification.

-asdf-

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2015, 10:16:50 PM »
So I've forgotten my password and have used the password reset tool many times which has never worked for me. I'm using a email account and not a facebook one, I am sure I am putting in the correct password that I used in for the password reset tool but still get the login failed notification.
Email Service@Mongadillo.com and explain your problem to them, as they can help.

Welcome to the Forums.

Greenhawk

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2015, 10:11:24 AM »
Hi, I am still having trouble with the password reset tool. I've tried deleting the app then reinstalling, used the token a bunch of times. Requested help on the survivor z group chat in the palringo app and still can't find a solution. I have screenshots proving all of this. If anyone can help, please, I'd rather have not wasted money on the IAP's over this.

Jim

• Empire of the Sun
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2015, 11:06:47 AM »
Hi, I am still having trouble with the password reset tool. I've tried deleting the app then reinstalling, used the token a bunch of times. Requested help on the survivor z group chat in the palringo app and still can't find a solution. I have screenshots proving all of this. If anyone can help, please, I'd rather have not wasted money on the IAP's over this.
Have you emailed the developer? That is a more reliable way to get help in this situation and will be more effective. Email, Service@mongadillo.com, with the subject header (trouble with password) and see if you can get help with obtaining your password. Hope this helps

Greenhawk

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2015, 08:30:46 PM »
Well I've emailed them and they say they can't obtain my password for me. So I don't really know what to do know.