Author Topic: Log In problems? Read here first.  (Read 53479 times)

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« on: February 05, 2014, 05:36:41 PM »
Before you send us an email. read this posting if you are having trouble logging in to your Survivor Z account:

1.  If you originally used an email address to create your account, and you can remember what that email address is, just use our password retrieval tool. 

2. If you don't remember the email address you used, or you used a bogus email address, or don;t have access to your email address, you will have to start over.  We cannot give out passwords, as we do not store them in an unencrypted format.  Sorry, try harder next time. 

3.  If you used Facebook to create your account, follow these steps if you have double checked in settings that FB has authorized Survivor Z. 

Go to settings, Facebook, click on your account/name, choose delete account, choose remove contacts etc.
Uninstall Facebook application and survivor z.

Restart phone (menu & powerbutton until Apple shows on screen).

Install Facebook, login in the app.
Goto settings menu, Facebook, login into account, now it won't show the survivor z app being allowed to use Facebook.

Startup survivor z, it's going to ask permission for using Facebook, just allow and you are one happy survivor z gamer again!

Thanks Tony B. 

Ed
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 09:22:31 AM by Ed »
Bring on The Dead

sle3py19

• Don't treat on me!
Re: Log In problems? Read here first.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 10:27:16 PM »
How about if you deactivate you FB will that effect anything? Because the account of FB and I deactivated it
-Governer sle3py19
Follow me on twitter @sle3py19_adrian
And Instagram @sle3py19_adrian

fngs

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 10:15:19 PM »
so if I link facebook to my game, but now i prefer an account name, what can I do?

Sean

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 08:36:54 AM »
I made a new acc but when I saw the stronghold I made with my first account, it was gone. What happened to it? And can I still login my previous account even with the stronghold gone( which may suggest that my previous account data got deleted?)

Oh and when I logged out and back in with my fb, it still said that it couldn't login.
What should I do?

Please do not double post -Tstormj
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 08:48:56 AM by Tstormj215 »

Tstormj215

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 08:50:48 AM »
I can't help you with the profile issue, but the facebook log in has been reoccurring.  Make sure your passwords match.  Delete, then re-install the app. If that doesn't work, let us know.

Sean

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 08:53:20 AM »
Next time can the ant have a Facebook email and password thing just in case this happens again and I so happen to remember the fb password and email?

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 09:28:22 AM »
Next time can the ant have a Facebook email and password thing just in case this happens again and I so happen to remember the fb password and email?

Please pm me your exact issue so if can be discussed further.

Thank you,
G

Sean

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 12:12:57 PM »
So what do I do now?

RAIDERRED

• "He Who Hesitates is Lost"
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 10:36:20 AM »
I'm trying to log in with FB & it want let me in it keeps giving me the error message. I have done all listed above
RAIDERRED

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 08:46:26 PM »
I'm trying to log in with FB & it want let me in it keeps giving me the error message. I have done all listed above

Did you try privacy settings?

RAIDERRED

• "He Who Hesitates is Lost"
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 05:26:46 PM »

Yes. After I do it enough times it crashes
After many tries it finally worked
RAIDERRED

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2014, 07:05:34 PM »

Yes. After I do it enough times it crashes
After many tries it finally worked

That is what I have been hearing is just repeated attempts fix it.

Splink

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2014, 05:54:37 PM »
I haven't been able to log in for months with only an email account. Used reset token dozens of times and still doesnt work... ever. I don't know who I need to talk to, to get this working. Please help!!!

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2014, 10:57:38 PM »
I haven't been able to log in for months with only an email account. Used reset token dozens of times and still doesnt work... ever. I don't know who I need to talk to, to get this working. Please help!!!

you are using an email and password not facebook correct?

If so you have done the reset token but not received any emails with your reset password? Or it is telling you have typed in the incorrect password even though you are typing in what the email says is correct?

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2014, 07:43:00 AM »
I have always used FB to log in. 

Facebook in this case is the problem, unfortunately, it's not something we can fix. 

Here are the things you need to try:

Go to General Settings > Facebook > check that you have given Survivor Z permission

If they are, turn them off
Try logging into Survivor Z

Then go back to settings and Give Survivor Z permission, Repeat.

Sorry it's buggy, but it's the Facebook app not getting the right cookie or something.

Ed
Bring on The Dead