Author Topic: New crafting recipes  (Read 125291 times)

Fallenace721

Re: New crafting recipes
« Reply #1020 on: July 01, 2016, 05:32:56 PM »
How bout car battery+fence+wooden post+ barber or razor wire=electric fence?!

A-Prov

« Reply #1021 on: September 13, 2016, 02:00:11 PM »
Delonter,

Sorry it took a while for me to see your message. I'm glad to hear that you found the game and have enjoyed it. Survivor Z is a great game. You mentioned that you may be the only one in Argentina playing. That might be the case now, but luckily, you can join a clan and meet dozens of other players around the world.

Survivor Z was one of the hottest games from 2013-2015 and we're looking to making a comeback for the end of 2016 and 2017.

Many of us have played since 2013, and we have been reactivating a lot of the old timers from back then as well. We all have a wealth of knowledge that can help you enjoy this game a ton.

I recommend that you download the Palringo Messenger app and search for the group "Freedom Outpost". Join the group and you'll be introduced to several other active Survivor Z players. See you there!
Member of FO Legion, also known as Freedom Outpost

For Survivor Z tips, download the Palringo Messenger app, search Freedom Outpost, and join!

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #1022 on: September 13, 2016, 05:01:15 PM »
True A-Prov, just like the undead we are not quite dead yet.  We are working on a new expansion pack for the original Zday Survival Simulator, and we are rolling out new content very soon for Survivor Z.

Stay tuned, spread the word, and keep playing!

Ed
Bring on The Dead

dadwadwd4

« Reply #1023 on: September 29, 2016, 09:02:01 AM »
would a molotov work?
glass bottle+kerosene+tissues+lighter

the tissues would have to be added as a miscellaneous item but what I was thinking  in terms of attack is that if your going up against a couple of rival survivors and their icon are overlapping and you target one with the molotov it either spreads to the overlapping ones or at least damages them and the survivor you targeted would not be scavengable because well he's burning and if your going up against a horde of zombies and their stacked so it shows like a group then in the corner a number and you target them depending on how large the horde is it takes so many turns for them to die

PS:happy hunting

A-Prov

« Reply #1024 on: September 29, 2016, 06:01:45 PM »
dadwadwd4,

That's a great idea! As it turns out, the Molotov cocktail has already been introduced into the game. Here are some pictures to help you craft it! If you have any other questions or ideas, let us know!

Keep up the good work and be prepared. New content will be here shortly. We want you to be ready!

For Survivor Z tips, download the Palringo Messenger app, search Freedom Outpost, and join!

glyph

« Reply #1025 on: October 06, 2016, 12:49:40 PM »
net, net, zip ties, and shotgun= net gun:). this will alow us to catch in npc or walkers.
hammer, net, chain, and chisel, can create a walker guard. that's after u catch a walker.
pitfall trap, tarp, fishing line, and walker guard can make a zombie pit trap:) hahah maybe

A-Prov

« Reply #1026 on: October 06, 2016, 12:55:20 PM »
Glyph,

I am a big fan of the net gun. Great idea! I like the effect it could have on zombies and rival survivors. Maybe by using the net gun, it means that the particular zombie or rival survivor gets their turn skipped when attacking?

glyph

« Reply #1027 on: October 26, 2016, 01:53:22 PM »
I agree with u. The skip turn effect would be a good strategic move.

Bobulance

« Reply #1028 on: November 04, 2016, 02:25:47 PM »
I know some of these have probably been suggested.

Barbed wire bat: multitool (not consumed), barbed wire, barbed wire, wooden bat

Makeshift flame thrower: pepper spray, lighter, BB gun, shoe lace

Makeshift bow: wooden plank, fishing line or steel wire, knife (not consumed), duct tape

Makeshift safe (allows you to store supplies in a stronghold that cannot be stolen if the stronghold is taken over, but rather is granted to the player when it is taken):  steel, lock and key, welding torch (not consumed), paper weight

Makeshift alarm: bottle, bottle, steel wire or fishing line or chain, screws

Cage: steel pipe, steep pipe, welding torch (not consumed), locked door

Hunting lure (adds supplies to stronghold, or periodically adds a puppy, chicken, or turkey to inventory): dog food, net, cage, steel wire or fishing line

Makeshift spear (ranged weapon with unlimited usability): knife, wooden post, zip ties, blanket

Makeshift shield: sheet metal, Kevlar vest, tool kit, forge (not consumed)

10 bow arrows: forge (not consumed), wooden plank, chisel, fishing line

Makeshift arm wraps: thermal underwear, duct tape, leather gloves, sewing kit

Makeshift trench knife: brass knuckles, combat knife, screwdriver (not consumed), welding  torch (not consumed)

A-Prov

« Reply #1029 on: November 11, 2016, 11:56:58 AM »
Bobulance,

Those are all great ideas. I really like those!

Remember that on November 13th, 2017 that Ed will be on Twitter answering questions we have from 9:00pm to 10:00pm Pacific Standard Time. That would be a great way to tell him about them.

MerryDeath

« Reply #1030 on: November 20, 2016, 08:13:36 AM »
Any idea when a new update is coming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zombified_Survivor

• Aka: Nukesoldier
« Reply #1031 on: November 21, 2016, 10:41:47 AM »
Ed said that he may update the game after Christmas. Just be patient buddy.
We have all lost things and people close to us. But we cannot lose hope for hope is what separates us from monsters.

Freedom outpost.

dadwadwd4

« Reply #1032 on: November 29, 2016, 10:58:32 AM »
I have an idea but i'm not sure if it would be over powered or not.  a chlorine gas grenade.  it would really only damage human npc's including yourself unless you have a gas mask or resperator.  anyways it would need Chlorine (not in the game)+glass bottle with cap(the cap is not in the game)+string(not sure if in the game)+grenade.  what would happen is when you throw the grenade the actual grenade explodes the string is to tie the jar with chlorine in it to the grenade.  so there would be explosion damage but also lingering damage because of the gas.  and maybe chlorine would be more common in or at locations near refineries or you could even create chlorine by mixing bleach and ammonia (ammonia is not in the game)