Author Topic: Customer Support Threads (Purchase Errors in Game)  (Read 33790 times)

drchaos

Re: Customer Support Threads (Purchase Errors in Game)
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2015, 10:13:07 AM »
my ingame name the same
drchaos

drchaos

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2015, 11:01:47 PM »
2 weeks..
gonna be so long to get my mercenaries and stuff?
i sended so many times... receipts.. drchaos ingame name
and stuff i bought
 to ed and support.. still not getting more answers..
gonna be 2 weeks?  :'( and not having the stuff i bought?..
plz someone tell me what should i do...
im not a new player i been 300+ days on ground
but my experience cant with this problem

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2015, 09:03:18 AM »
Hey guys!  I just wanted to let you know an update about where I am at and that I am going to start paying more attention to the forums and to player requests.  Fall is all about content for me, and theres a lot of new stuff in the pipeline.  I am also trying to create an online tutorial to tach aspiring interactive fiction writers to write for my game and interactive fiction in general.  So watch the skies, more stuff is on the way.

Ed
Bring on The Dead

Doomslayer

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2015, 10:31:32 AM »
Great news, pumped to hear this. Exciting new content for fall, sounds really good. Looking forward to see what you are going to dish out for us. Cheers Ed.
You better believe it

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2015, 05:20:54 PM »
Hey guys!  I just wanted to let you know an update about where I am at and that I am going to start paying more attention to the forums and to player requests.  Fall is all about content for me, and theres a lot of new stuff in the pipeline.  I am also trying to create an online tutorial to tach aspiring interactive fiction writers to write for my game and interactive fiction in general.  So watch the skies, more stuff is on the way.

Ed

Sweet! Will new content be coming out for Survivor Z or Zday Sim first?
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2015, 11:55:47 AM »
I've got a couple new challenges set to release soon for Survivor Z, The ZDAY Sim update is much bigger and will require an update to the Client (app).  Hoping for that before Xmas.

Ed
Bring on The Dead

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2015, 08:20:17 AM »
I've got a couple new challenges set to release soon for Survivor Z, The ZDAY Sim update is much bigger and will require an update to the Client (app).  Hoping for that before Xmas.

Ed
Wow, awesome!
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

Heny1000

Stuck In Hunting Lodge DLC
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2016, 05:24:59 AM »
Didn't find troubleshootimg category at the first look but..

So when I play this DLC from start to the man, who is with 20 mercenaries, he offers me hes hand for being a fighter he haven't seen before. (trying to explain as best as I can) I give my hand to his, (other option is to attack him) then the game says he headbutts me and tries to disarm me from my gun, then I don't have any options below to commite. Can't run, can't fight or anything. Got a photo from this. I am playing on Ipad 1, and I can't continue this challenge, even if I redownload this game, and I don't want to make new profile, because I don't want to lose my DLC and gear. So could you patch this or something? I have been a fan from this game. Do I have to tell you the path from this DLC to this situation where I got stuck, because you might remember where this scenario is situated at.
Regards.
- Henri

A-Prov

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2016, 01:47:06 PM »
Henri,

Can you post a photo of this here? It sounds like you're talking about the encounter found on The Hunting Lodge iAP, right?
Member of FO Legion, also known as Freedom Outpost

For Survivor Z tips, download the Palringo Messenger app, search Freedom Outpost, and join!

PORK_CHOP48

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2016, 04:03:32 PM »
Earlier today, I was killed in a haunted mansion challenge in the San Diego City Pass. I chose to buy 5 resurrections and use one of them. Once I used it, I lost everything I had (even though I wasn't supposed to) and the game also didn't recognize my internet connection. I've tried everything I could to get the game to recognize my connection but none of it worked. What I'm trying to say is that my game is slightly broken because I literally can't do anything but message people, lost all my shit after I wasn't supposed to, and used $7.00 on a game I can't even play anymore. I hope someone replies soon because this issue needs to be fixed.

Thanks,
PORK_CHOP48

PORK_CHOP48

« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2016, 06:28:33 PM »
Continued...

I've managed to retrieve some of what I had but not all of it. I logged out and back in of my account it worked... until I went to my safe house and noticed everything in it was lost. If someone can access my account, please do so. I've played this game a lot and spent quite a bit of money on this.

Edit: Sorry to be inpatient, but will this issue get resolved? If not, can someone look into my account to see if there are any lost items that are retrievable? Thanks again.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 09:15:23 PM by PORK_CHOP48 »

A-Prov

« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2016, 08:28:22 PM »
Pork Chop,

I'm sorry to hear about that with your game. That stinks. service@mongadillo.com is a great email to use as well for having the developers look at the problem.

Have you tried deleting the Survivor Z app from the phone, and then re-installing it? Sometimes, that helps fix some of the problems. Best of luck!

If you have any in-game questions you can message me on SZ. My username here is my user name on SZ.

Member of FO Legion, also known as Freedom Outpost

For Survivor Z tips, download the Palringo Messenger app, search Freedom Outpost, and join!

Exchangement

Re: Customer Support Threads
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2017, 03:19:38 PM »
Hi, I just recently purchased a city pass and after exploring in it I am no longer able to exit explore mode. I tried logging out and that did not work.