Author Topic: Customer Support Threads (Purchase Errors in Game)  (Read 33788 times)

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
Re: Customer Support Threads (Purchase Errors in Game)
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2014, 10:04:12 AM »
10 minutes ago I made a purchase using my Apple ID iruleeirulee2011@yahoo.com.tw to buy a riot gear level 2
And I didn't receive it. I tried again and it tells me that I've already bought the IAP, but I didn't download it,so I tried again. Still I found nothing added in my inventory, but when I go to apple store, I found my Apple ID balance cutter down from 10.32 USD to 1.86 USD. Seems that I multiple-purchase the item and didn't receive anything. I need a explain. My survivor Z account is iruleeirulee@gmail.com

Under this topic in the very first post it lists the email you need to contact to have this sorted out. So long as you have your receipts from the purchases then the error will be fixed. The email is service@mongadillo.com. Please send them your error report and they will get back to you on how to rectify the error.

If they do not get back to you in 4-5 days please contact me and I will get a hold of Ed to be sure it happens.

Cheers,
G

-asdf-

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2014, 01:20:41 PM »
Email service@mongadillo.com with the reciept apple should send you in a few days. They should be able to fix it for you.

Coope de Ville

• Use the Air Force motto for zombies: "Aim high!"
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2014, 01:40:48 PM »
Email service@mongadillo.com with the reciept apple should send you in a few days. They should be able to fix it for you.
That's basically what god just told him, adding the few days part.
The day will come when we can repopulate the species.  As my sworn duty as a human being I will volunteer my services willingly.

-asdf-

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2014, 01:56:05 PM »
That's basically what god just told him, adding the few days part.
Lol, I didn't see it haha

pinoy_bro

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2014, 10:38:03 PM »
Im trying 2 buy the Prison nd the Groovy Van but it wont work my game name is h8ter and my email is rozzgonzales@google.com

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2014, 02:58:47 AM »
Im trying 2 buy the Prison nd the Groovy Van but it wont work my game name is h8ter and my email is rozzgonzales@google.com
I ain't a mod or dev but I'm giving you the heads up. Email service@mongadillo.com and They'll fix it

Jim

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2014, 01:57:50 PM »
If it's not working, try logging out then back in. If it continues, email the link that was provided by That1Hunter

Kenny89

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2014, 01:40:17 PM »
If you have made a purchase and have an error (either the item not appearing or purchasing multiple packages and not getting them all etc.) if you have any of these things then all you need to do is the following steps:

1. Forward service@mongadillo.com your iTunes receipt with the following information in the email:

Give us the player name as well as the email IF it is not the email you are using to send the message (ex. if you are emailing them with jimmy@aol.com and your game email is willy@yahoo.com then you need to provide them that the email you use to sign in is willy@yahoo.com not the one you are using to contact them)

Finally just give us a quick description of what happened so that we have an idea of what is going on and if there is a pattern it can be fixed.

You can post here to let us know the issue as well, but be sure to email to also do the steps above.

I have purchased the new York pack and it will not show up in the game. Any tips? My user name is the same as my profile name here. I have not received my iTunes deciept yet. I even attempted to purchase it again and it stated I had already purchased it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
kenny89 in game

-asdf-

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2014, 03:13:54 PM »
If you have made a purchase and have an error (either the item not appearing or purchasing multiple packages and not getting them all etc.) if you have any of these things then all you need to do is the following steps:

1. Forward service@mongadillo.com your iTunes receipt with the following information in the email:

Give us the player name as well as the email IF it is not the email you are using to send the message (ex. if you are emailing them with jimmy@aol.com and your game email is willy@yahoo.com then you need to provide them that the email you use to sign in is willy@yahoo.com not the one you are using to contact them)

Finally just give us a quick description of what happened so that we have an idea of what is going on and if there is a pattern it can be fixed.

You can post here to let us know the issue as well, but be sure to email to also do the steps above.

I have purchased the new York pack and it will not show up in the game. Any tips? My user name is the same as my profile name here. I have not received my iTunes deciept yet. I even attempted to purchase it again and it stated I had already purchased it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Email Service@mongadillo.com, and explain what happened

garumike

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2014, 10:35:58 PM »
I've read the FAQ's and done searches but cannot find the answer to this question:

When I purchase a pass or equipment from the in-game merchant do I keep those purchases when I die? Or would I have to repurchase them?

If I purchases the Dallas city pass can I replay it unlimited times even after I die and restart? If I purchase a weapons pack do I keep those weapons even when I restart or do I always have to repurchase?

Just trying to decide if I want to spend money on something I might lose in an hour.

Also when I die and lose all my gear should I be restarting every time or do most of you just take the penalty?

C01S

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2014, 01:45:49 AM »

1. You keep the stuff from the City pass

2. You loose your equipment if you start over, you keep city pass/challenges like prison

3. buy a 2nd chance or start over, the penalty sucks

I've read the FAQ's and done searches but cannot find the answer to this question:

When I purchase a pass or equipment from the in-game merchant do I keep those purchases when I die? Or would I have to repurchase them?

If I purchases the Dallas city pass can I replay it unlimited times even after I die and restart? If I purchase a weapons pack do I keep those weapons even when I restart or do I always have to repurchase?

Just trying to decide if I want to spend money on something I might lose in an hour.

Also when I die and lose all my gear should I be restarting every time or do most of you just take the penalty?

JeepR

• Believe it or not Twinkies have an expiration date
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2014, 03:47:04 PM »

2. You loose your equipment if you start over, you keep city pass/challenges like prison

I could be wrong but I believe you keep your purchases whether ammo/guns etc or city pass/challenges, after all, you paid "real" money for them... If you're spending a few bucks on this game then I encourage you to buy some extra lives IMO....
I wouldn't eat that if I were you...

-asdf-

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2014, 04:58:50 PM »

I could be wrong but I believe you keep your purchases whether ammo/guns etc or city pass/challenges, after all, you paid "real" money for them... If you're spending a few bucks on this game then I encourage you to buy some extra lives IMO....
Nope.

If you buy content packs such as city passes or challenge packs, you will be able to get them back for free.
If, however, you buy items packs like guns, you will lose them upon death. You will not keep them if you die.

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2014, 06:35:17 PM »
Ollie is right, Die in any challenge, and you die.  Choose restart and you forfeit all your XP and belongings.

Ed
Bring on The Dead

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2015, 01:02:01 PM »
I translated it because it could have been a Russian player who needed help.
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.