Author Topic: Customer Support Threads (Purchase Errors in Game)  (Read 31452 times)

Hojohns

Re: Customer Support Threads (Purchase Errors in Game)
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 07:08:32 PM »
Ok thanks
Don't bury dead, first shoot in head (Diary of the Dead)

Takashi_Komuro

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 05:07:59 PM »
I bought the Bike pack, with the bike and the water. However, although i have the bike (you can view my incentory Ed to prove that i have it), it doesnt expand my search radius at all. Please help!

Jim

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2014, 05:35:15 PM »
I bought the Bike pack, with the bike and the water. However, although i have the bike (you can view my incentory Ed to prove that i have it), it doesnt expand my search radius at all. Please help!
Have you placed your bike in the top row of your inventory? The red top bar? That is how to increase your search radius if you haven't tried that already.

Takashi_Komuro

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2014, 05:44:10 PM »
Oh thank you. I had only put it in, but forgot to refresh the game
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 07:15:36 PM by Tacticx95 »

eliaser

I feel sad about it
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2014, 07:59:55 AM »
I purchase a GROOVY VAN and i did get a token, but where is the VAN?

MackCothran12

Re: I feel sad about it
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2014, 08:17:42 AM »
Email support and they should be able to help you.

Cheers,
R

Tacticx95

• Global Moderator
  • Another new day
Re: I feel sad about it
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2014, 09:46:03 AM »
Email support and they should be able to help you.

Cheers,
R
the email is service@mongadillo.com
Y.G

Myatheslayer

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2014, 07:08:36 PM »
I'm trying to purchase some packages but it keeps saying unable to make purchase try again later.... I've been trying for 3 days now.

TheHunter

• It's good to be back.
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2014, 07:12:30 PM »
I'm trying to purchase some packages but it keeps saying unable to make purchase try again later.... I've been trying for 3 days now.

Make sure you have a good internet connection. If it still doesn't work try these steps.

1. Close app and reopen
2. Log out then back in
3. If all else fails, delete and reinstall

Hope this helps!

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2014, 10:35:10 AM »

A couple things to check

1. In app purchases are enabled (Settings>General>restrictions>enable in-app purchases)
2. Make sure you are signed in for your (settings>iTunes & App Store > Sign in)

Ed
Bring on The Dead

irish chevy

• I think I'll miss bacon most of all
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2014, 06:47:05 AM »

A couple things to check

1. In app purchases are enabled (Settings>General>restrictions>enable in-app purchases)
2. Make sure you are signed in for your (settings>iTunes & App Store > Sign in)

Ed

Sounds stupid but make sure your card didn't expire. If it says 12/15 then it expires at 12:01 on the first. Speaking from experience on this one
nothing good can come from living with normal people

All the crafting recipes are on this google doc
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ApxE69ieWUJTdFZDaW1yQVk3TGVRZmNfM1FuRUY0d2c&usp=sharing

CoolJ

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2014, 07:53:09 PM »
I've been playing Survivor Z for 8 months now and finally i got my mother to play and she was instantly hooked. here is her problem. she was playing normally for about 30 minutes when she went to loot a bar her gun was replaced with an empty pistol. when we looked at her bottom inventory bar all her guns were gone the only weapon she had was a machete. This resulted in death. She bought a second chance and when she started again her gun was in her hand and no pistol or machete was in her inventory. this part should probably go in the bug section but after she used the second chance no special events happen anymore. i've told her about the theater encounter but she never got it. i know you have to search a few to get the encounter but come on 17 theaters and nothing. 1.99 after a glitch kills you and now no more encounters. plz fix

Coope de Ville

• Use the Air Force motto for zombies: "Aim high!"
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2014, 08:54:03 PM »
I've been playing Survivor Z for 8 months now and finally i got my mother to play and she was instantly hooked. here is her problem. she was playing normally for about 30 minutes when she went to loot a bar her gun was replaced with an empty pistol. when we looked at her bottom inventory bar all her guns were gone the only weapon she had was a machete. This resulted in death. She bought a second chance and when she started again her gun was in her hand and no pistol or machete was in her inventory. this part should probably go in the bug section but after she used the second chance no special events happen anymore. i've told her about the theater encounter but she never got it. i know you have to search a few to get the encounter but come on 17 theaters and nothing. 1.99 after a glitch kills you and now no more encounters. plz fix
There's no probably about it, your mother's weapon issue should go in the bugs thread.  About the theater encounter, it's random. Though 17 locations and no encounter does seem excessive.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 01:41:51 PM by Coope de Ville »
The day will come when we can repopulate the species.  As my sworn duty as a human being I will volunteer my services willingly.

irulee

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2014, 06:28:15 AM »
10 minutes ago I made a purchase using my Apple ID iruleeirulee2011@yahoo.com.tw to buy a riot gear level 2
And I didn't receive it. I tried again and it tells me that I've already bought the IAP, but I didn't download it,so I tried again. Still I found nothing added in my inventory, but when I go to apple store, I found my Apple ID balance cutter down from 10.32 USD to 1.86 USD. Seems that I multiple-purchase the item and didn't receive anything. I need a explain. My survivor Z account is iruleeirulee@gmail.com

Otterpop

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2014, 08:26:41 AM »
Try to log out and back in. I've had it happen where things go invisible, or get stuck behind something else in your inventory. A quick re load should help. If not then you got a bad glitch that I can't help you with
Comforts of home for npcs, add brass knuckles to melee weapons, BEYONETTES, reinforce body armor with steel plates. I'm always spitballing