Author Topic: Customer Support Threads (Purchase Errors in Game)  (Read 31852 times)

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
Customer Support Threads (Purchase Errors in Game)
« on: January 02, 2014, 08:10:58 PM »
If you have made a purchase and have an error (either the item not appearing or purchasing multiple packages and not getting them all etc.) if you have any of these things then all you need to do is the following steps:

1. Forward service@mongadillo.com your iTunes receipt with the following information in the email:

Give us the player name as well as the email IF it is not the email you are using to send the message (ex. if you are emailing them with jimmy@aol.com and your game email is willy@yahoo.com then you need to provide them that the email you use to sign in is willy@yahoo.com not the one you are using to contact them)

Finally just give us a quick description of what happened so that we have an idea of what is going on and if there is a pattern it can be fixed.

You can post here to let us know the issue as well, but be sure to email to also do the steps above.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 09:20:10 AM by god »

Silentshadow

Re: Customer Support Threads (Purchase Errors in Game)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 08:18:31 PM »
This has happened twice, but I know why, and the second time was an accident,i brought the five medikit pack, and accidentally tapped out side the purchase box, which caused it to spend the money, but not give me the medikit a. I had no idea what had happened, but the next time, i figured out the problem.I'm not really that bummed, it was ages ago, and i just thought of it as a donation to the devs.
Just thought i would mention it.
Insert Famous Quote
         - Jk

ArthurAlonzo

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 11:32:19 PM »
Kinda the same situation here.  But for me. It was on a previous device I had(died, broken then I bought a new one ) and right befor the comic con IAP I had purched 100 food and water over a period of 2 weeks.  Then ->>I kinda dropped my new device<<-so when I got a new one installed this ap and logged it. ->> I was reverted back to were I was on the first device befor it died<<- so all my guns and food and water i had gained during that period.  Gone.  I hade like 500 5.56 becouse of the previous iap that had that ammo in it at that time....I'm not asking for nothing or anything like that( feel the same as guy above this post) just thought I post my strange and unexpected loss (kinda funny to me haha). I'm back up there now though. So I only really miss the 5.56 ammo I had stocked up. Haha. But I'm alsmot back up(I'm at250 ATM I think).   Wish I could buy more though
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 01:00:29 AM by ArthurAlonzo »

Silentshadow

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 04:57:39 PM »
You cant take anything into the comic con challenge, it says that, otherwise they will disappear.it tells you to store everything even clothing.
Insert Famous Quote
         - Jk

TheHunter

• It's good to be back.
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 06:30:55 PM »
It's literally impossible to bring items into the challenge

Silentshadow

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 09:00:38 PM »
I guess so, because it dosnt give you the option to go in when you still have stuff
Insert Famous Quote
         - Jk

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 10:09:34 PM »
Yes it does. But that's very odd because it let me continue with things in my inventory.

The challenge isn't glitched if you try to force your way into the challenge it will create a safehouse and store the items there. You most likely did it while traveling and created a safehouse unbeknownst to you storing the items there without your knowledge.

ArthurAlonzo

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 12:52:49 AM »
We're did this common knolwledge talk about comic con come from
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 12:54:48 AM by ArthurAlonzo »

Silentshadow

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2014, 07:12:57 AM »
Yes it does. But that's very odd because it let me continue with things in my inventory.

The challenge isn't glitched if you try to force your way into the challenge it will create a safehouse and store the items there. You most likely did it while traveling and created a safehouse unbeknownst to you storing the items there without your knowledge.

Ok, sorry, guess that was my mistake, thanks for clearing it up god
Insert Famous Quote
         - Jk

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2014, 08:44:54 AM »

Ok, sorry, guess that was my mistake, thanks for clearing it up god

No problem Just clarifying.

survivor666

• Rule 666: Stay away from "hell".
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2014, 11:16:13 PM »
My Swat stuff never came in.
~Ze Devil~
Your "guardian"
survivor666

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 11:32:58 PM »
My Swat stuff never came in.

Please read the first post. It is there for a reason.

irish chevy

• I think I'll miss bacon most of all
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2014, 12:23:00 PM »
I never bought the San Francisco pack but every now and then I open the game and I'm there. While I can mess around in there a player by the name of nucca has the whole city under wraps and all his crew ( every location has 5 to 6 guards and they all have the big guns like auto shoties and m60) but if I log out of the game and back in I'm back in good ol' Greece. I let Ryan know but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. It's happened twice and I don't know what to do about it. I don't wanna get kicked out of the game for something I have no control over
nothing good can come from living with normal people

All the crafting recipes are on this google doc
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ApxE69ieWUJTdFZDaW1yQVk3TGVRZmNfM1FuRUY0d2c&usp=sharing

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 07:20:51 AM »
I never bought the San Francisco pack but every now and then I open the game and I'm there. While I can mess around in there a player by the name of nucca has the whole city under wraps and all his crew ( every location has 5 to 6 guards and they all have the big guns like auto shoties and m60) but if I log out of the game and back in I'm back in good ol' Greece. I let Ryan know but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. It's happened twice and I don't know what to do about it. I don't wanna get kicked out of the game for something I have no control over

You shouldn't be kicked out as you did not cheat the system. Yes nucca does have the whole city locked down I believe it is under the city pass thread where it says exactly who many he has captured.

-asdf-

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 07:03:00 PM »
Just wondering bout Comic Con challenge
I have bought it and enjoyed playing the challenge it is very good
At the start I put everything into my safe house inc body armour
As Comic Con is a separate challenge if I died would I lose everything in my safe house ???
I honestly couldn't find out for myself because I did die in Comic Con
The problem I found was I pressed the option to restart but it wouldn't let me restart
I kept getting the same screen where I chose to start but it wouldn't let me
It said I could and I would lose my stuff but after several attempts it simply would not work until I had to use 2 of my lifelines
I just wondered if this is a glitch??

Please Note
This is simply a question not a complaint
Firstly, please keep the questions to the appropriate "questions" topic.
Secondly, if you die in Comic Con, you die in real life (as in your normal character dies as you normally would).
If you choose to restart then you lose all of your items in your safehouse and all items in your loadout.
If you choose to continue with penalty, you lose everything in your safehouse and all items in your loadout except the top bar.
If you use a Second Chance, you continue as if you did not die.