Author Topic: The Survivor Z World Atlas Project  (Read 17876 times)

Trixualz

Re: The Survivor Z World Atlas Project
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2017, 06:24:25 AM »
Does this game ever receive any updates ? Or any new encounters anymore? I played this game for like 700 days and I was just wondering is it dead

Amusing Clips

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2017, 01:12:38 PM »
How do I post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amusing Clips

« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2017, 01:55:59 PM »
TIME: 19:28
DATE: JANUARY 21st 2017
DAY:207

Hey this in the general, yeah that's right the general of the minutemen. You may have heard of us but then again maybe not. My bet is not. Well here is a little bit about us, we are of the people for he people and that's hard to come by these days. We used to be a big clan wth like 20 people but that was before the battle of, well maybe I shouldn't give that out just yet I don't know who is out there or who is hearing his but I don't want to risk the rest of us dying because of my fat mouth had to open. But anyway we started off as a group with intentions of doing good but time went by not knowing when we would get again some of our members started loosing hope in us when we found out our current general started raiding farms and drop zones ( what I mean by farms is that there was a group of people who wanted to help us and we had drop zones where they would put the food and we would protect them at any cost, the food was good but many others ask was it worth it). We found out and it wasn't hard to figure out who was killing our farmers. We hung that cheat from the balcony of the fortress, the last thing he said was justice will not feed the mouths of my people. I thought long and hard about what he said, he was right but yet he was wrong. We had a man by the name of Jackson claim general of the minutemen for a while until the battle. I'm not going to give the location out for our safety I will just say that we operate out of Ontario Canada. So anyway many just stopped caring about us and what we had done for them. I'm sitting hear talking about this because I still think the minutemen could still be what I always thought they could be, the good guys. I want them to be as what we were along time ago, the good guys. I gotta go now something going on at the gate now I better go and check it out. This is general Khris signing out.

I hope you enjoyed that story we actually are the minutemen and we are trying to help people out here. If you would like to help us try and take back the world get palringo and join the survivor ship. I hope that you will see that we are trying to help people out here and I hope you will to do join the minutemen today. Remember there is safety in numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk