Author Topic: The Survivor Z World Atlas Project  (Read 20743 times)

Nmaure

• RAWR
Re: The Survivor Z World Atlas Project
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2014, 10:44:45 PM »
Can this be made into a flag please I would like it to be my insignia
 8)
RAWR-

NoirHeart

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2014, 05:10:44 AM »
Diamond Bar, California. What used to be a lovely hidden gem for the higher middle to upper class Americans is now anything but.
The rich, being the fools they were, believed that money was still of value during an apocalypse. That is... Until the dead came knocking. Six months after the initial breakout, Not one, but two gigantic hordes from the west and south came in and completely overran the town. The smaller of the two being from the south, originated from a city that is home to what was once known as the "happiest place on earth." This is now considered to be one of the deadliest.
The second horde came from the west, from the "city of angels" as they used to call it. Los Angeles, one of Americas largest and most powerful cities, became a huge warzone and was destroyed within weeks of initial contact with the outbreak. What's left of the city is now separated into districts, all owned by one large gang or another. Be very careful if you choose to go there. There is no law, only anarchy.

Back to diamond bar, I actually lied about it not being a gem. I live here because this city is a treasure trove. When the hordes came the rich were forced to flee, and much of their valuables remained behind. Snoop dog for christs sake,(if you guys know who this is, and I am not lying) lived in this city before the attack. I am currently looking for a few brave souls to join me here and scour the city for treasures and adventure.

Fortune favors the fearless.
The night is darkest just before dawn.... Just hope you live long enough to see it :D

Loclif

• Mapping the apocalypse, one survivor at a time.
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2014, 07:16:23 PM »
Just a quick update for everyone, my current project, the (more) detailed USA regional map is coming along nicely and should be finished early next week. Up next after that are the Australia Regional, and Thailand/Mainland China regional maps.

Please post any further requests here.

Nmaure

• RAWR
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2014, 09:14:17 PM »
Osceola, Indiana
My back up city for scavenging mostly :)
RAWR-

fngs

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2014, 10:56:25 PM »
Thailand/Mainland China regional maps.

Yay China Mailand!

Silentshadow

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2014, 10:46:40 PM »
Yes! Australia! Hopefully I can find some people near me.
Insert Famous Quote
         - Jk

Igro

• Hypyiyou!
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2014, 06:21:59 AM »
São Paulo, Brazil

Its a really big city so there is a lot of zeds. So far i encounter 1 survivor like me (so its pretty much everyone dead) and i hope i can make a friend to survive in this city full of hungry zeds.

All the places i get so far have high density of zeds, including some contry hood cities like Caldas Novas in the center region on Brazil, that was overrunned by zeds.

Its hard to survive here. The city was full of rushing people before, and now everyhere i go i can find them rushing to eat me.

In otherwise São Paulo is rich in resources and have a lot of places to check!

Well...its a gigantic city so i hope i can find more people like me.

I've checked some cities like Mogi das Cruzes, Olimpia, Suzano, São Bernardo and Monte Verde, all overrunned by zeds.

Loclif

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2014, 09:24:05 PM »
Due to request, a Germany regional map has now been added to my to do list.

razer64

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2014, 06:26:24 PM »

Yay China Mailand!
Don't forget to do one on Taiwan!!!

Loclif

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2014, 09:17:33 PM »

Yay China Mailand!
Don't forget to do one on Taiwan!!!

Yup! Sorry that was supposed to be Taiwan not Thailand, I was looking at other maps when I wrote it. Taiwan is on the list.

Loclif

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2014, 09:35:42 PM »
Hi Folks,

So after an unexpectedly busy week and a large influx of new Survivor information, I have decided to put new map editions out every other month, I just can't keep up otherwise. The first new maps to be published will be in early February and will include the USA Regional Map, China Mainland, Taiwan and Germany.

In other news I've been getting requests for custom Survivor group insignias which I will create and post on a regular basis. Here are the first two below.

The "Please don't feed the Zombies" flag has been claimed by Nmaure for his Colony Z group.

The second insigina has not been claimed yet, so it's first come first serve. Don't worry though I've got plenty more coming down the pipe, so stay tuned!

If you would like a custom insignia made please don't hesistate to contact me via PM.

In the meantime please keep posting your locations and the stories of your survivors, I've got something else in store for you the beginning of which I hope to unveil by the weekend.

See you in game!

Loclif
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 09:38:32 PM by Loclif »

KKmainiac

• Today was a good day
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2014, 03:18:57 PM »
I want the second one please, we will be the Mainiacz
This world, is an illusion

JeepR

• Believe it or not Twinkies have an expiration date
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2014, 07:29:46 PM »
I got to say a "big thanks" to loclif for your services... PM sent, much appreciated!!!
I wouldn't eat that if I were you...

Loclif

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2014, 09:56:55 PM »
I want the second one please, we will be the Mainiacz

Consider it done. Please send me a background blurb about your survivor group, where are you located, what territory do you claim (keep it within reason please), plans for rebuilding society, notable achievments etc.

I'll be using this information to create survivor group profiles to be included on the eventual claimed territories maps.

survivor666

• Rule 666: Stay away from "hell".
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2014, 07:37:03 AM »
Philadelphia.
~Ze Devil~
Your "guardian"
survivor666