Author Topic: Getting June to join  (Read 19310 times)

Coope de Ville

• Use the Air Force motto for zombies: "Aim high!"
Re: Getting June to join
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 06:07:46 AM »
To me this would be the most important update.  I would finally be able to trade and share items I have numbering upwards of 30+.
The day will come when we can repopulate the species.  As my sworn duty as a human being I will volunteer my services willingly.

pinoy_bro

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 09:26:11 PM »
To me this would be the most important update.  I would finally be able to trade and share items I have numbering upwards of 30+.
I knw right its like we trade 4 guns, armor, items nd stuff like tht wat else is tht i want 2 knw if u can leave stuff in a stronghold so tht if a friend (ally) comes he/she can grab the things in order 2 help themselves

-asdf-

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2014, 10:29:31 PM »
Please keep it on topic.

pinoy_bro

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 05:43:25 PM »
Please keep it on topic.
Srry sir we just wanted 2 knw when the "Find Friends" would come

-asdf-

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 07:54:54 PM »
Please keep it on topic.
It would be better to have asked it in the survivor z section, rather than here. Also, you dog need to call anyone sir. Just calling them by their username would be fine...

pinoy_bro

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2014, 08:53:00 PM »
Please keep it on topic.
It would be better to have asked it in the survivor z section, rather than here. Also, you dog need to call anyone sir. Just calling them by their username would be fine...
Any sclargor by any chance if u did have lots of food wud June join cuz on tutorial it says tht survivors wud join if they is food 4 u nd the survivor tht just joinded so im just asking lol

-asdf-

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2014, 10:47:16 PM »
Please keep it on topic.
Any sclargor by any chance if u did have lots of food wud June join cuz on tutorial it says tht survivors wud join if they is food 4 u nd the survivor tht just joinded so im just asking lol
I'm not sure what you mean (I can't really understand what you are saying; there are too many abbreviations and substitutions of numbers for words)... But I think that this quote from Ed should clear things up...

June will never join a player in her first appearance.  But it does matter how you treat her.

I have said too much...

E

pinoy_bro

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 06:30:01 AM »
Please keep it on topic.
I'm not sure what you mean (I can't really understand what you are saying; there are too many abbreviations and substitutions of numbers for words)... But I think that this quote from Ed should clear things up...

June will never join a player in her first appearance.  But it does matter how you treat her.

I have said too much...

E
Oh ok i was just wondering if u have so much food and water wud June join cuz on the Tutorial it says tht survivors join if there is enough food and water for the group and the new survivor joining

-asdf-

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2014, 08:45:21 AM »
June is currently not an available NPC.

bradkv69

• Adult position
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2017, 02:45:13 AM »
 Novel programme
http://travel.tobuy.in/?profile.juliet
 erotic night erotic lounge cd erotic erotic coupons erotic indian art