Author Topic: Tell me about where you live  (Read 21026 times)

kiro

Re: Tell me about where you live
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2013, 07:57:47 AM »
Kladno, Czech republic

Buiseir

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2013, 09:07:45 AM »
Sanibel, Florida

This once vibrant resort island is now infested with the shuffling dead. Unable to return home when the crisis hit, they now wander the beaches and shops. Not much has changed except the smell.

Tiaximus

• Dog Sled
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2013, 10:11:19 AM »
Lubbock, TX

Due to the high rate of STD transmission among the large local college population, nobody was suprised to see another disease moving around the population until more heinous symptoms appeared.  Everyone thought, "Oh, look, the Raider Rash is mutating again."  Oh, what an understatement.
Have a question?  It might have already been answered.  Check:  http://forums.mongadillo.com/index.php?topic=268.0

iscool12

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2013, 04:01:44 AM »
Any one in Brisbane city

fngs

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2013, 03:37:28 AM »
Beijing,China.
Once was the most populated city with remarkable history. Now all that population transformed into nightmares and all that history gone. Surviving here can be anything but joy.

Zidail

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2013, 10:07:39 AM »
Hong Kong

As the tall skyscrapers loom over head, it dawns on you that over 7 million people used to live here. The barren and empty city streets were once filled with life and what's left of the hawker's cries are now replaced with the moans of the undead.

Mortiben

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2013, 03:02:35 PM »
Kiel,Germany

When the Apocalypse hit many people tried escape by boat through Kiel's harbor.
The persons who made it out won't forget the cruelties they saw here.

daxil

« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2013, 03:13:15 PM »
Brownsville,Texas

"On the border by the sea". This used to be the motto of this once populous city but now that the world is taken over borders no longer exist and the sea has little to offer. Survival is what matters now so there is no time to visit the beach.
Soldier,assassin,engineer,farmer,leader...Survivor!

Echo

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2013, 09:04:01 PM »
Vancouver, WA
When the outbreak spread, the I-205 & I-5 bridges became overflowed with people trying to get out of Portland. Unfortunately bringing the infection with them, and in an effort to stop the spread, both of these bridges were destroyed by the military.

Alex of Gardner

• If it ain't in the head, it ain't dead.
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2013, 11:35:06 AM »
Las Vegas, Nevada

The Strip and Old Vegas are flooded with undead tourists in the number of wandering shamblers in impossible numbers. The dead frolics freely across the scorching sun and the cold night, in the desert or within Sin City.
pew pew

Misslecar

• Big whoop for you
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2013, 06:53:28 PM »
Aurora Colorado.

I am a 2 hour walk from the last airport active in the world Denver International airport. Every once a while i see a plane fly over, They can't see my signals.  I see movement in buckley air force base, Pilots are alive. There is an excess of water from the large blizzards.
"Thats what she"-Said

Bibleblack22

• I like friends, and frenemies.
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2013, 07:18:43 PM »
I live in rogers arkansas, so I might have a good chance at level ten to take over the state before anyone else comes. At least the northwest area with mass strongholds
"In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice"

PissedPeach

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2013, 04:31:48 PM »
Phoenix, AZ
When the outbreak hit Phoenix, it had no trouble spreading quickly throughout this densely populated city. Most tried to escape out into the mountains while others thought best to group together and hold out in local stadiums and college campuses.

P.S. This could allow an opening into a survivor group challenge when searching a NFL, NHL, MLB or NBA stadium; possibly even a university or college. This being available to any city/state with either of these, not just AZ. (I mention with light touch because I do not know if this has already been discussed elsewhere and after searching the AZ Cardinals Stadium to find nothing more than what I would have at an empty house.)

Hauntinghouse

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2013, 08:10:39 PM »
Middle Grove, NY

Middle Grove is a small, old farming community tucked away from the larger towns and cities nearby. The populace is friendly, staunchly self-reliant, and a bit insulated. Therefore, I tried to capture a general sense of safety via distance to apply to most rural areas/locations. Here goes:

You watched from afar as the cities fell. Behind a high wall of distance you viewed a stream of images chronicling their destruction until the Internet suddenly disappeared. That’s when it sunk in. With the cities gone, the things that consumed them will soon find your “safe” rural community.

245 characters!

Thesaint

« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2013, 02:47:49 AM »
Anchorage, AK
The biggest city in Alaska, it was consumed by the virus within the first 48 hours, due to its location on a peninsula and only two roads that lead directly out of the city, it was the perfect place for the virus to thrive. The dead are at a disadvantage during the winter due to sub-freezing temperatures, because of this Anchorage sees much human activity during cold times.