Author Topic: Tell me about where you live  (Read 23873 times)

irish chevy

• I think I'll miss bacon most of all
Re: Tell me about where you live
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 08:27:16 PM »
Rochester, ny

The once busy city of rochester was once a busy city like any other bit in recent years before the out break had been going down the crapper. Now that it hit the fan the final nail has been put in its coffin

Lost count on letters. But something like that would be fitting for what's been going on in the last 10-15 years here

You live in Rochester? I go up to keuka lake every summer Rochester is a nice town, good airport too.

@death you live in yulee? I live 30 minutes or so from there haha

But when you go into the city it's run down. We had a reviling restaurant on op of a tower but back in the 80's I guess they tore out the motor. Been gong down hill ever since kodak, xerox, Delphi, and Bausch and laumb whent out in the late 90's. We got one foot in the door. The areas arimd the city are nice like we're the airport is at. But one thing we got is were a testing ground for GM. that's why I ask bout biodiesel electric and hydro cars cause there's a lot of them around here. There's also a TON of fueling stations for them around
nothing good can come from living with normal people

All the crafting recipes are on this google doc
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ApxE69ieWUJTdFZDaW1yQVk3TGVRZmNfM1FuRUY0d2c&usp=sharing

razer64

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2013, 09:50:30 PM »
Taiwan Taichung
Once a city filled with countless rich people, the streets are littered with looted sports cars. There might be some that still function if you look hard enough.

Gighy

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 02:36:24 AM »
Singapore

The place used to be bustling with all kinds of activities and there was ships and planes entering this tiny island on the map, but because food and water was always imported from other countries , this busy city soon ran out of food for both survivors, and zeds

irulee

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 04:58:00 AM »
I live in Taipei, Taiwan. Maybe some of you guys heard of the Taipei 101, the second tall building in the world, yes, it is in Taipei. Taipei is a highly populated area sorounded by mountains, and a river cut through the city. The city is pretty hot and wet compared to North America, and firearms are also highly controlled. I think if the zombie virus does gets into the city, which is really possible because we are just besides China, it will be quite deadly, because the city's population is pretty high, and the land is small and sorounded by mountains, it will be hard for both survivors and zombies to get out, which is pretty sad to me... But I think I will find a M60 and a box of gernades in the theater near my apartment then survive.
P.S. most of the people live in apartments in Taipei, just like in Japan.

NastyNate

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 05:42:13 AM »
I live in Detroit, MI

Everything still looks the same

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 06:21:27 AM »
I live in Detroit, MI

That's a pretty funny one hahaha!

Spadez7

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 07:49:36 AM »
Before the outbreak, Stockton was know as the most miserable city in the US.  Unemployment was high, crime was high, prices were high, and yes, most people were also high.  Be careful of the remaining survivors when passing through—Stockton has never been known for its hospitality.

Kayser

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 08:08:37 AM »
Dresden, Germany
While most of the people left east for the protection of the cold winter, you can still find some in town. The old WW2 bunkers are always a good place for trade or at least a conversation with someone alive. Or at least yet not dead.

kelyplm

• "Rule 10: Be Quiet"
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2013, 10:38:28 PM »
I live in Detroit, MI

10/10 put it in Ed
Don't Die Out There.

irulee

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2013, 02:45:55 AM »
Taipei, Taiwan
It is a pretty busy place here in Taipei. It is still busy here after the outbreak, just the status of living people and the ones already dead are up side down.

-asdf-

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2013, 03:05:24 AM »
Sydney, Australia-
The buildings and the stereotypical weather is now all that remains of the great city of Sydney. The renowned Harbour Bridge was blocked off in an attempt to contain the virus, but to no avail. Millions of Zed plague the streets and it will be tough to continue to survive in this Apocalyptic world
Wow!
That is such an excellent description! I bet that Ed will put it in! Good work Sclargor!

Kayser

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2013, 03:15:46 AM »
I live in Detroit, MI

10/10 put it in Ed
*sign*

irish chevy

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2013, 04:19:28 AM »
I live in Detroit, MI

10/10 put it in Ed
*sign*

He did say 250 characters or less. I'm gonna have to go to Detroit to see that one!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ApxE69ieWUJTdFZDaW1yQVk3TGVRZmNfM1FuRUY0d2c&usp=sharing

irish chevy

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2013, 04:38:40 AM »
Here's a new one for rochester, ny

They thought the industrial and radioactive waste from years gone by was the only concern. But just when they thought that was there only problem the out break hit. Now with no one watching the canal gates the undead and flash flooding have to be watched out for as well as the waste sites.

And I know of at least 4 sites around me. One I about half mile from me. Kinda explains a lot

dragonfodder

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2013, 09:29:07 PM »
Manila, Philippines.

The humans are revolting.

(If typhoons and earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and corruption can't kill us, I don't think zombies can.)