Author Topic: Vehicles  (Read 59753 times)

Tredion

Re: Vehicles
« Reply #330 on: April 20, 2015, 12:15:37 AM »
I got a bike on Christmas but I'm not sure how to use it. It doesn't do anything in my hands of anywhere else. Is it working for anyone else?
It's classified as a vehicle, so it should be placed in the top row, next to your hands, for it to work.
Then you need to search a location near you, or go into a safehouse, and when you exit, you will be able to see the effect of the bike.

If it doesn't work, come back here and tell me, as it could be a be a bug with the bike, but it should work

Sclar

My bike works in the top right corner..try that spot

Cyberian

« Reply #331 on: September 06, 2015, 09:46:25 PM »
How do i use the GPS

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #332 on: September 07, 2015, 12:24:34 AM »
How do i use the GPS
A GPS currently has no purpose. It used to give you a map view in Survivor Z, but now you have map view by default so the GPS has become useless.
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

mynamewhenIhavenoname

« Reply #333 on: July 16, 2016, 11:30:15 PM »
A helicopter would be nice, but for the reasons posted, too infeasible. Maybe with several repair kits, and batteries and what not, it could be done.

A-Prov

« Reply #334 on: September 13, 2016, 01:50:17 PM »
No name,

A helicopter does sound fun, and I know that people have mentioned tanks/planes as well. I think a construction vehicle like a heavy construction dump truck or fire truck would be a nice addition too. There are several vehicles currently released in Survivor Z, which ones do you have?
Member of FO Legion, also known as Freedom Outpost

For Survivor Z tips, download the Palringo Messenger app, search Freedom Outpost, and join!

dadwadwd4

« Reply #335 on: November 30, 2016, 12:07:09 PM »
In the walking dead the current season takes place around 2-3 years after the initial outbreak, Survivor Z when you come out from your bunker a year after the outbreak.  in the walking dead their vehicles are fine.  the only vehicle I know of and have in Survivor Z is the horse,  and even with the horse and a gps equipped it does not expand my search radius at all.  if Ed or God sees this please fix it in the next update.

Chinevion

« Reply #336 on: December 13, 2016, 07:03:45 AM »
there are others, the horse is the first you find.