Author Topic: Vehicles  (Read 56587 times)

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
Re: Vehicles
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2013, 04:37:10 PM »
I there are old reastraunts n civis n say we start cooking in the game greese could implemented and this is where crafting comes in. For all that don't already know which I doubt a lot know. Military vehicles, some cars, busses, vans, and trucks run on bio-deisle which is homemade fuel from grease and various different a ingriedients depending on if the fuel will be stronger. One strong fuel is by using old fuel and old oil.
Well, time to find a tank.
Good luck traveling from place to place with the tank's fairly slower moving speed than other vehicles

Super loud as well, would attract a horde no doubt so when you run low on fuel you'd basically be trapped in an armored coffin.
Well it's better than getting stuck in a car.

Not really. It's quite easy to maneuver a car and get of a car so you would almost certainly avoid the event all together.

Tstormj215

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2013, 04:54:06 PM »
Think of walking dead season one. Rick in the tank, surrounded by walkers. ZERO chance of escape.

-asdf-

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2013, 04:55:45 PM »
Yet he escaped

Gighy

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2013, 05:23:05 PM »
Yet he escaped
Due to the zombies eating the horse and someone outside telling him that, allowing him to know he has the chance to escape. Whats the chances of a live horse going to be beside the tank ready for eating for the zombies?

-asdf-

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2013, 06:42:09 PM »
But he still escaped

And if the tank had power, it would be able to crush zombies. If it did not have power then it would have been abandoned...

bone_breaker

• If you don't have armor, find some.
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2013, 07:11:58 PM »
I there are old reastraunts n civis n say we start cooking in the game greese could implemented and this is where crafting comes in. For all that don't already know which I doubt a lot know. Military vehicles, some cars, busses, vans, and trucks run on bio-deisle which is homemade fuel from grease and various different a ingriedients depending on if the fuel will be stronger. One strong fuel is by using old fuel and old oil.
Good luck traveling from place to place with the tank's fairly slower moving speed than other vehicles

Super loud as well, would attract a horde no doubt so when you run low on fuel you'd basically be trapped in an armored coffin.

Not really. It's quite easy to maneuver a car and get of a car so you would almost certainly avoid the event all together.
Not necessarily, we saw what happened in the new walking dead episodes

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2013, 07:24:04 PM »

Not necessarily, we saw what happened in the new walking dead episodes

What did we see? We so no evidence supporting a tank being more maneuverable and easier to escape from than a car. Ask a tank driver (or pilot not sure the technical name) I will bet that they say it is not as maneuverable as a tank and not easier to escape from than a tank. Yes the tank would be effective while it maintained power but once it ran out you're sitting in a trap, and while this tank would be able to mow down zeds it would attract a huge horde of Zeds.

I'm not saying they shouldn't put a tank in the game, I suppose my conclusions is if one is put in game and I obtain it, it will be for sale.

-Genocidal Wings-

• -Mirage of Deceit-
  • -Betray all with the Flawed Image-
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2013, 07:35:31 PM »
Actually, I had a vehicle sit still for a bit more than a year and the gasoline was fiiiine! xD

Granted, I did have to recharge the battery. And check for any damaged cables mice may have chewed on.

RAIDERRED

• "He Who Hesitates is Lost"
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2013, 11:58:09 AM »
I got a bike on Christmas but I'm not sure how to use it. It doesn't do anything in my hands of anywhere else. Is it working for anyone else?
RAIDERRED

evilarsenal

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2013, 12:00:12 PM »
put it in the top row, red row for it to work
"The first casualty of the conflict must be our own sentimentality... for its survival will mean our destruction." -Paul Redeker

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2013, 05:43:18 PM »
I got a bike on Christmas but I'm not sure how to use it. It doesn't do anything in my hands of anywhere else. Is it working for anyone else?

Read the FAQ.

bbalthaser23

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2013, 09:46:47 AM »
Boats (rowboats) Sailboats etc, Bikes, one of those bicycles that comes with a capsule for weather... Skates, Rollerblades. Might be off topic but wagons to pull along with items in it...Or grocery carts...

JeepR

• Believe it or not Twinkies have an expiration date
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2014, 06:37:26 PM »
Boats (rowboats) Sailboats etc, Bikes, one of those bicycles that comes with a capsule for weather... Skates, Rollerblades. Might be off topic but wagons to pull along with items in it...Or grocery carts...

Agreed, I was thinking along the same line... Think of the possibilities of having canoes, kayaks, even pedal boats...
On the other end of the spectrum, why not gliders and ultralights, and drones???
I wouldn't eat that if I were you...

survivor666

• Rule 666: Stay away from "hell".
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2014, 07:39:07 PM »
"Row row row your boat quickly down the stream! Merrily merrily merrily merrily you hear a loud scream!"

And that may be one of the reasons why we don't have vechiles yet.

Also edited the song hope you like it

Your friend.~survivor666 aka The Devil
~Ze Devil~
Your "guardian"
survivor666

Gighy

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2014, 08:05:16 PM »
"Row row row your boat quickly down the stream! Merrily merrily merrily merrily you hear a loud scream!"

And that may be one of the reasons why we don't have vechiles yet.

Also edited the song hope you like it

We did receive a red bike from the christmas event, and thats a vehicle, so vehicles are already implemented

Your friend.~survivor666 aka The Devil