Author Topic: Running away  (Read 7781 times)

Patriot Shield

• He who stays in the rear, takes it in the rear.
Re: Running away
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2013, 12:51:15 AM »
So if I am low on health and am going to die I have found that if I shut down the game and drive far enough away then I restart the game, I have escaped with no damage.

I find this to be very cool as the alternate option for running, is.... running.

Was this planned?

I'm lazy so I probably won't do that, but that is pretty cool,

So if you get a horde of about 100 altogether, then you take a jog 1 mile away from your house the you jog back, when you open the app they will all be gone and you get your health back? Is that what you are saying?

You must run really slow...
The Patriot will rise anew, his shield a banner of hope and freedom in this new world.

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2013, 05:00:24 AM »
So if I am low on health and am going to die I have found that if I shut down the game and drive far enough away then I restart the game, I have escaped with no damage.

I find this to be very cool as the alternate option for running, is.... running.

Was this planned?

So if you get a horde of about 100 altogether, then you take a jog 1 mile away from your house the you jog back, when you open the app they will all be gone and you get your health back? Is that what you are saying?

No that isn't what he's saying. It has to be a considerable distance. So if I am at work (30 minutes from my house roughly 25 miles) and I get a massive horde on my tail, if I then just drive home the horde will be gone. It was intentional because it's realistic. The horde won't follow me if I quietly travel 25 miles away so I should become safe. Make sense?

Rick Grimes

• We Are The Meta
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2013, 05:45:14 AM »

Was this planned?

No that isn't what he's saying. It has to be a considerable distance. So if I am at work (30 minutes from my house roughly 25 miles) and I get a massive horde on my tail, if I then just drive home the horde will be gone. It was intentional because it's realistic. The horde won't follow me if I quietly travel 25 miles away so I should become safe. Make sense?

Yes it does god,

Thank You.
We Are The Meta
Memory Is The Key
Leonard L. Church

Palringo Alliance

KKmainiac

• Today was a good day
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2013, 08:08:09 AM »
Have any of you tryed moving to a different real world location to escape a horde I have done it before and it works pretty well for me
This world, is an illusion

nitrox

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2014, 11:28:01 PM »
This was with a measly horde score of 10,000.

And yes, if you haven't encountered this, there is a small chance of a runner appearing in any random encounter...I've died a couple times scrambling to get away from a large horde + runner combo.  Not fun, but hey, who said a zombie apocalypse would be!

Ryan

see the situation if your health is low and rhere
is hundreds of zombies... RUN im not gonna let my avatar died

Please don't double post nitrox - Sclar
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 12:29:33 AM by Sclargor »

Jim

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2014, 03:56:29 AM »
Zombie Jesus xD

Now, if we had dual miniguns...
That gives me a crafting recipe idea. Hammer (any)+nails+plywood+saw (any)=small makeshift religious cross. Good for impaling undead in the head. Mostly a weapon idea I guess.

Thesaint

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2014, 03:12:30 PM »
You could always just kill any zombies

Jim

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2014, 07:24:48 PM »
Well I was just thinking, religious tools have not been used against the undead in this game. That seems like something that's possible to try as a weapon. If the creators wanted to lean towards more religious weapons they could try holy water (leaning more towards Red Dead Redemption:Undead Nightmare) but hey why not?

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 07:27:51 PM by Cinn4monTwist »

survivor666

• Rule 666: Stay away from "hell".
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2014, 08:02:10 PM »
Well I was just thinking, religious tools have not been used against the undead in this game. That seems like something that's possible to try as a weapon. If the creators wanted to lean towards more religious weapons they could try holy water (leaning more towards Red Dead Redemption:Undead Nightmare) but hey why not?
Nice idea but lets try not to clutter up this topic.
~Ze Devil~
Your "guardian"
survivor666

captain-teemo

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2014, 04:43:39 PM »
The biggest horde I ever attracted was 200...could have got killed if Dave and my other NPC was the meat shield while I got some assault rifle and blasted holes in them...also luckily no one died except for the 200 zeds

survivor666

• Rule 666: Stay away from "hell".
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2014, 08:33:32 AM »
If you are going to run take your running shoes.
~Ze Devil~
Your "guardian"
survivor666

NinjassasinQ

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2014, 10:58:55 AM »
Maybe the holy water is called holy water but is actually acid. Then it is still kinda realistic, but still destroys the evil.
Fly, you fools!

Jim

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2014, 05:31:27 PM »
Maybe the holy water is called holy water but is actually acid. Then it is still kinda realistic, but still destroys the evil.
You should see how it reacts on the undead in that game! If anyone has played red dead multiplayer & thrown the holy water, you'de know what I'm talking about. :)

FERGUSON

• I am become death; destroyer of worlds.
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2016, 11:25:59 PM »
Probably not but the guy with the score of 9 million could've been my friend Dylan. he spent an entire day trying to fix this. kept searching and running for hours.
And though I walk in the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for the Lord is my shepherd, and he provided me with 17 NPCs; I shall not want.