Author Topic: Question.  (Read 32497 times)

Jim

Re: Question.
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2014, 04:37:11 PM »
I have a question, I continuously hear mixed things regarding NPCs and the amount that are currently inplimented into the game, and one person even said there were 70+ already inplimented. I just want to know a number of NPCs currently added

Well I don't know how many npcs there are I don't think it would be fair for some brute to walk around with 70+ npcs also some of the player icons are the same as npcs but not all do you expect to find a kid with duel gators walking around only one character has duel

You find me with dual machetes ;)

-asdf-

« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2014, 12:53:23 AM »
I have a question, I continuously hear mixed things regarding NPCs and the amount that are currently inplimented into the game, and one person even said there were 70+ already inplimented. I just want to know a number of NPCs currently added

Well I don't know how many npcs there are I don't think it would be fair for some brute to walk around with 70+ npcs also some of the player icons are the same as npcs but not all do you expect to find a kid with duel gators walking around only one character has duel

You find me with dual machetes ;)
I checked, and there are no character pictures with any dual anything, except the guy with dual katanas on his back.... Except mine...

Jack craft

• back the frick up for you get smacked the frick up
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2014, 12:55:21 AM »
And who might that be?
I happen to know the kid with dual gators quite personally, and he wants people to find him with his dual gators...

Ok you must be the only one who knows him in don't know of anybody else
When i goez a slay'n I listen to hello sunshine

TheHunter

• It's good to be back.
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2014, 01:55:38 AM »
And who might that be?
I happen to know the kid with dual gators quite personally, and he wants people to find him with his dual gators...

Ok you must be the only one who knows him in don't know of anybody else

Lol he's talking about the guy in his avatar, the one with dual gators. Of course he's known around here as Sclar.

3Pugs

Re: Question. Help I am unable to craft anymore
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2014, 11:51:20 AM »
I restarted several times as I can no longer craft items what should I do.

TheHunter

• It's good to be back.
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2014, 07:28:20 PM »

Restarted as in your character? If you haven't try logging out and back in an did that doesn't work delete and reinstall. If all else fails email service@mongadillo.com

Feral Wolf

• One shot to the head they stay dead
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2014, 04:54:51 PM »
Any idea on when the friend/allies thing will be out? Me and a group of friends are protecting our town from this other guy but it would help if we could actually work together or something you know?

C01S

« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2014, 01:39:02 PM »
Any idea on when the friend/allies thing will be out? Me and a group of friends are protecting our town from this other guy but it would help if we could actually work together or something you know?
Sry but it Could take month or years..

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2014, 02:59:44 PM »
Make sure you have 4 of the correct items down there. Each crafting recipe is using common sense so expect that anything you try that uses Common sense may be invalid but be added later

pinoy_bro

« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2014, 08:25:06 PM »
By the way i have a question; if you had put your supplies of food and water in a stronghold and the supplies wont decreased what does that mean if they is an answer

SpiKe

• Heroes die, Legends live 4 ever.
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2014, 01:31:32 AM »
if u dont have any npcs in there their is no one to use up the supplies.

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2014, 03:27:28 AM »
By the way i have a question; if you had put your supplies of food and water in a stronghold and the supplies wont decreased what does that mean if they is an answer
The reason food and water supplies in strongholds are not decreasing, is because there are no survivors. But if you have say, ten survivors in the stronghold, 10 days of supplies will Dissapear.

pinoy_bro

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2014, 11:04:49 PM »
The reason food and water supplies in strongholds are not decreasing, is because there are no survivors. But if you have say, ten survivors in the stronghold, 10 days of supplies will Dissapear.
No i know that each survivor placed in a stronghold eats up the supplies but i only had 1 NPC inside the stronghold and the food wouldn't decreased, what does that mean

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2014, 02:49:07 AM »
No i know that each survivor placed in a stronghold eats up the supplies but i only had 1 NPC inside the stronghold and the food wouldn't decreased, what does that mean
Probably just a glitch. I am only a user on this forum who has had lots of experience. Ask Ed or God for answers to this glitch/bug/error

pinoy_bro

« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2014, 05:46:22 PM »
Probably just a glitch. I am only a user on this forum who has had lots of experience. Ask Ed or God for answers to this glitch/bug/error
Kk thank 4 the heads up Wolf Kid