Author Topic: Question.  (Read 31242 times)

Rick Grimes

• We Are The Meta
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Question.
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2013, 07:37:02 PM »
Precisely why I have not made the second. I'm sure it's just paranoia on my part but I have around that much (from hoarding) and would not want to lose it all.

Here is an interesting picture from one of my survivors. That indeed is a 3rd safe house that works. It did not wipe my original safe house. There is I guess a glitch to restarting the Comic Con Z challenge with the ability to continue to make more safe houses. I am not taking advantage of this and recommend this being fixed to keep the realism of this great game.

When is crafting supposed to be implemented and was the Comic Con challenge the big update that is happening in July or was that an extra??

Thank you very much!

Having 3 Safe Houses is kind of realistic, the 2nd and 3rd could be stashes in a real live zombie epidemic, I wonder if it will get patched?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 05:30:31 AM by Keegan267 »
We Are The Meta
Memory Is The Key
Leonard L. Church

Palringo Alliance

ben5050

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2013, 02:58:26 PM »
Man I'm bummed that I can't buy content...oh well I still enjoy the game...just ran into some cannibals...not sure if I played it out right but I won.

thenewdarwin

• Time is all we have. Do not let it go to waste.
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2013, 04:35:38 PM »
Precisely why I have not made the second. I'm sure it's just paranoia on my part but I have around that much (from hoarding) and would not want to lose it all.

Here is an interesting picture from one of my survivors. That indeed is a 3rd safe house that works. It did not wipe my original safe house. There is I guess a glitch to restarting the Comic Con Z challenge with the ability to continue to make more safe houses. I am not taking advantage of this and recommend this being fixed to keep the realism of this great game.

When is crafting supposed to be implemented and was the Comic Con challenge the big update that is happening in July or was that an extra??

Thank you very much!

Having 3 Safe Houses is kind of realistic, the 2nd and 3rd could be stashes in a real live zombie epidemic, I wonder if it will get patched?

I am saying that redoing that challenge at locations outside of the range of your previous safe houses can provide for unlimited safe houses and it should be patched.
Romans 6:4 (NIV)

"We were therefore buried with Him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life."

Rick Grimes

• We Are The Meta
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2013, 05:44:55 PM »

Thank you very much!

I am saying that redoing that challenge at locations outside of the range of your previous safe houses can provide for unlimited safe houses and it should be patched.

I get you, but we should at least be able to have two safe houses anymore then that would be out of the picture
We Are The Meta
Memory Is The Key
Leonard L. Church

Palringo Alliance

Lord_duval

Post office
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2013, 12:56:42 PM »
I live in a little town. A few day ago while I was in town center, I found a post office. In the game I mean. But it was very short to the real one.
But since, I can't find the post office even if I walk over all the town center, even if I am truly in the post office. I don't understand. How can I find it. I have got so much things to sell...

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2013, 01:07:53 PM »
First of all the post office is only buying specific items (none of which I was willing to part with for their lucratively low prices) so you shouldn't be too upset you missed it. My post office trader is somewhere in Miami and I am not sad at all that I can't get to him because I have no desire to trade with him.

Lord_duval

Post office
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2013, 09:00:34 PM »
Thank you for your answer. So I won't carry anymore 10 hand guns to sell them . That was so heavy ! Thanks. ;)

-Genocidal Wings-

• -Mirage of Deceit-
  • -Betray all with the Flawed Image-
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2013, 09:08:12 PM »
I want to kill them, actually.

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
Re: Post office
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2013, 04:12:46 AM »
Thank you for your answer. So I won't carry anymore 10 hand guns to sell them . That was so heavy ! Thanks. ;)

The post office doesn't buy guns. That's the armored van and if you have already run into him the first time there is no chance of you doing again because the second encounter hasn't been enabled.

Gighy

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2013, 07:15:42 AM »

The post office doesn't buy guns. That's the armored van and if you have already run into him the first time there is no chance of you doing again because the second encounter hasn't been enabled.

So theres no longer any other traders who'll throw you some medical supplies for other items?

Rick Grimes

• We Are The Meta
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2013, 07:23:33 AM »

So theres no longer any other traders who'll throw you some medical supplies for other items?

Apart from the Post Office and the Armoured Van ~ no there is no other traders in the game.

... That I know of
We Are The Meta
Memory Is The Key
Leonard L. Church

Palringo Alliance

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2013, 07:46:21 AM »

After the initial encounter with the armored van? No no one else will trade gun for meds currently.

Sean

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2014, 08:21:49 PM »
Hey I have a question. My Facebook account will not login. So is there any way to login?? I remember the email but since the login screen said it was using a Facebook account, I cannot reset the password. Please help

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2014, 07:13:58 AM »

Daniel.titi

• Am I The last of us in Brazil(????)
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2014, 05:51:51 AM »
Hi, I am a new player, from Brazil. I have a question about the strongholds... I claim all the places next of my work, now I don't have location to search or kill zombies during the day. There is a way to "unclaim" my strongholds? Thank you, sorry about my english.
Daniel