Author Topic: Question.  (Read 34302 times)

Lord_duval

Moving house
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2013, 06:39:04 AM »
No problem ! Survivors don't expect to luxury... ;)
I won't bring my barbecue, favorite chair and plasma tv.
I will just water. Food, tools and guns ; many guns !

MackCothran12

Re: Question.
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2013, 07:00:43 AM »
So bags actually have a use?

Lord_duval

Bags
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2013, 07:06:08 AM »
I hope so. I always carry a backpack and a duffle bag with me.

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2013, 07:22:31 AM »
They increase inventory space.

Lord_duval

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2013, 10:24:46 AM »
That is a good new !

thenewdarwin

• Time is all we have. Do not let it go to waste.
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2013, 11:51:39 AM »
Second safehouses haven't been implemented yet so we can't really tell you for sure. But I would assume that what you had on your first one would stay in that one, not magically appear in the 2nd. And viceversa.

Wings, after buying the Comic Con Z challenge I have the option to make a second safe house whenever I am out of range of my current safe house. I have not yet moved so I am not going to create this safe house how ever would I have to then move all of my stuff? How should I do that. I only have 3 NPC's and a duffle bag...

Thanks!
Romans 6:4 (NIV)

"We were therefore buried with Him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life."

Lord_duval

Good option !
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2013, 02:04:09 PM »
That is a good option ! So I will try this challenge just after moving house. ;)

Rick Grimes

• We Are The Meta
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2013, 04:36:02 PM »
Second safehouses haven't been implemented yet so we can't really tell you for sure. But I would assume that what you had on your first one would stay in that one, not magically appear in the 2nd. And viceversa.

Wings, after buying the Comic Con Z challenge I have the option to make a second safe house whenever I am out of range of my current safe house. I have not yet moved so I am not going to create this safe house how ever would I have to then move all of my stuff? How should I do that. I only have 3 NPC's and a duffle bag...

Thanks!

I may be miles away from what you are saying, but are you saying after you bought the Comic Con Z challenge pack you had the option to create another safe house?

Questions to this ~

#1: Do you already have a safe house?
#2 does the option of putting a second safe house down disappear after a while, or does it stay on the search bar all of the time?
#3: Am I right or wrong?
We Are The Meta
Memory Is The Key
Leonard L. Church

Palringo Alliance

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2013, 05:25:28 PM »
Same thing has happened to me. To answer your questions (for my case)

1. Yes
2. Stays on all the time except when in range of my first safe house.

I have not made it in fear of it being a glitch and my first safe house disappearing.

Rick Grimes

• We Are The Meta
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2013, 05:51:25 PM »
Same thing has happened to me. To answer your questions (for my case)

1. Yes
2. Stays on all the time except when in range of my first safe house.

I have not made it in fear of it being a glitch and my first safe house disappearing.

Wow ok, that is pretty scary.

I will have to be very carful not to press it when it comes up for me, hopefully ED comes into this and tells us about it, if it is a glitch or not, I would hate buying about $100 worth of items and then acadetaly making a second safe house only for my first to disapear with all of it's items.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 05:52:59 PM by Keegan267 »
We Are The Meta
Memory Is The Key
Leonard L. Church

Palringo Alliance

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2013, 06:53:41 PM »
Precisely why I have not made the second. I'm sure it's just paranoia on my part but I have around that much (from hoarding) and would not want to lose it all.

Rick Grimes

• We Are The Meta
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2013, 07:08:29 PM »
Precisely why I have not made the second. I'm sure it's just paranoia on my part but I have around that much (from hoarding) and would not want to lose it all.

100% with you, I love hoarding in this game as well.
We Are The Meta
Memory Is The Key
Leonard L. Church

Palringo Alliance

-Genocidal Wings-

• -Mirage of Deceit-
  • -Betray all with the Flawed Image-
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2013, 07:55:53 PM »
An option to make a safehouse appears, it doesn't really say 'Second' Safehouse, so it might have been done for those people that haven't had the safehouse building challenge yet.

Lord_duval

Can we ask about challenges ? In this section ?
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2013, 12:38:28 AM »
In fact, I don't understand the pepino's Mexican challenge.
There is a steel door. But when I open it there is not new room beside.
A balcony is mentioned but I can't reach it out.
I feel lost in here. Does it miss a room or have I eaten too much hallucinogens tacos ?

thenewdarwin

• Time is all we have. Do not let it go to waste.
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2013, 07:27:40 PM »

Here is an interesting picture from one of my survivors. That indeed is a 3rd safe house that works. It did not wipe my original safe house. There is I guess a glitch to restarting the Comic Con Z challenge with the ability to continue to make more safe houses. I am not taking advantage of this and recommend this being fixed to keep the realism of this great game.

When is crafting supposed to be implemented and was the Comic Con challenge the big update that is happening in July or was that an extra??

Thank you very much!
Romans 6:4 (NIV)

"We were therefore buried with Him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life."