General Category > General Discussion

Question.

(1/23) > >>

Urgou:
Will our characters forever be moving around or is there a possibility of creating strongholds or returning to the original bunker?

Ed:
Good question.  Yes, we are building out the game in coming months to include many new features.  Our thought process was that it would best to first introduce the player to game with the basic feature set, get players engaged and polish that and make sure the UX was perfect as we incrementally introduce new features.  We didn't want to introduce everything all at once, because we wanted the player experience to be a genuine learning process, as well as to guarantee the quality of the game components. 

To answer your question, yes, by the time you have leveled up you will be able to build strongholds, have NPCs allies, you will even be able to form alliances with other players, cooperative play and Player vs Player Mode, as well as leveling and crafting items are also planned for upcoming releases.

Players who are late comers to Survivor Z will be introduced to all these features in the same way as early adopters, in that we will limit functionality on lower level players, and enable advanced features as they level up, so that all players have a similar experience when starting out. 

WhiskeyDelta:
Well thought out. The only question that comes to my mind is, what exactly would u constitute as a low level? Under 15? Under10? And also, do u guys have a lvl cap?

MackCothran12:
Where did the chat forum go?

Treknishion:
Dang it, I've been playing for a while now and I'm still only level 7(go ahead and laugh guys). Curse my very low amount of 3G data and small amount of time I spend outside my house!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version