Author Topic: 1.2 Features FAQ  (Read 8983 times)

TyMoore

• Rule 23: God Bless Rednecks
Re: 1.2 Features FAQ
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2013, 08:55:07 PM »
I'm actually interested in this response too... Feel free not to respond if our safe-house is not 100% safe.  I infer plenty from silence.  Though I'm also worried about hauling around 1000 lbs of guns and equipment; either option poses a risk in a realistic scenario.

I'm REALLY looking forward to NPCs.  I want to see what a paraplegic with a 50 cal, sawed off shotgun, and uzi can do to raiders.
“Stupidity cannot be cured. Stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death. There is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.”

bay

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2013, 08:39:00 AM »
Ed, I'm sorry to bother you about the GPS device again. A friend of mine told me where it can be obtained. The challenge he described sounded very familiar and it seems that I was actually able to complete that particular challenge WITHOUT finding the GPS. It also disappeared from my location bar so I guess I completely abandoned that mission. Note that this is NOT a complaint, just 'stupidity' on my part. My question is, will I get the opportunity of finding a GPS again (in the near future)?

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2013, 10:51:45 AM »
Ed, I'm sorry to bother you about the GPS device again. A friend of mine told me where it can be obtained. The challenge he described sounded very familiar and it seems that I was actually able to complete that particular challenge WITHOUT finding the GPS. It also disappeared from my location bar so I guess I completely abandoned that mission. Note that this is NOT a complaint, just 'stupidity' on my part. My question is, will I get the opportunity of finding a GPS again (in the near future)?

Yes there is the opportunity to fine more. Ed did state already that you can and I have seen a post somewhere on here showing that a member was able to obtain another.

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2013, 12:55:01 PM »
Yep, you blew it.  Next time search a little more thoroughly.  But don;t worry, you'll find one. 

Ed
Bring on The Dead

WhiskeyDelta

• Time to curb some zombies!
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2013, 10:38:29 PM »
that GPS is friggin great. love it.
Zombies ain't much to look at once u scrape um off your boot heel

bay

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2013, 04:04:58 AM »
Yes there is the opportunity to fine more. Ed did state already that you can and I have seen a post somewhere on here showing that a member was able to obtain another.

I'm sorry, I haven't seen those posts.  :-[

Yep, you blew it.  Next time search a little more thoroughly.  But don;t worry, you'll find one. 

Ed

I was being too careful and so I blew it indeed. Thanks for the comforting words. Sarcasm intended ;)

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2013, 07:09:30 PM »
Sorry I was being sarcastic too.  I need to go ahead and patent my "sarcastic" font.  (Reverse slanted italic)

E
Bring on The Dead