Author Topic: ANDROID VERSION - Why isn't there one?  (Read 20819 times)

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
Re: ANDROID VERSION - Why isn't there one?
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2014, 11:01:50 PM »
I would look into developing for the Android platform, but only a limited market.  Let me hear a consensus on what devices you use, and we'll see what we can do.  But I am anticipating several dozen devices mentioned, all completely different in every way.  But let's try it anyway.  What Android devices should we target?

Ed
I have an iPhone 5c but from what I know the nexus series and the samsung galaxy series are very popular and would have a good market.
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

Jim

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2014, 01:50:45 AM »
I would look into developing for the Android platform, but only a limited market.  Let me hear a consensus on what devices you use, and we'll see what we can do.  But I am anticipating several dozen devices mentioned, all completely different in every way.  But let's try it anyway.  What Android devices should we target?

Ed
A few friends have a Android Tablet...

Igro

• Hypyiyou!
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2014, 06:40:12 AM »

Ed
Hi Ed! Thanks to the atention on it.
I have a Motorola Moto G and some of my friends have it too.

razer64

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2014, 12:51:55 AM »
Sony Xperia Z series is very popular in asia, I think if the game shows up on market, it could be very popular

USArmyRanger

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2014, 11:29:19 AM »
I have a Thrive tablet and a ZTE Majesty phone (I think that's the name of it anyway) to be honest I'm not actually sure how popular either of these devices are, but I hope it will work out. Would love to be able to play this on my phone.

Igro

• Hypyiyou!
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2014, 03:27:02 PM »
The versions are different? Its not the same Android?

Igro

• Hypyiyou!
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2014, 06:41:23 AM »
Any news?

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2014, 01:43:25 AM »
Sony Xperia Z series is very popular in asia, I think if the game shows up on market, it could be very popular
Amen to that

EDRUT SCSSRHNDS

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2014, 08:38:18 PM »
I have a Galaxy S5 and will wait patiently for the Android version. Until then, I will play on my son's iPhone 4.

qwerty

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2015, 08:46:26 AM »

Ed
I have Xperiaz1f so-02f. I really looking forward to android ver, and i will wait patiently.thanks!

Igro

• Hypyiyou!
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2015, 08:21:43 AM »
Any news about the Android version? Have you guys decided to develop it? Or can i forget about it?

Igro

• Hypyiyou!
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2015, 01:41:39 PM »
I want to play the game again but i dont have iphone anymore..... :'(

Some friends also want to play it....is there any chance to make a trial version? You can make a project on kickstarter or something like that to make some money to develop it... a really miss this game....

Igro

• Hypyiyou!
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2017, 12:38:13 PM »

Ed

Ed, is there any information about an Android version or you didn't gonna do it? I now have a Moto Z Play.
I hope that you didn't forgot about us Android users.

GHosTxShadoux

• Rule number 13: Follow rules 1 through 12.
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2017, 11:53:31 PM »

Ed

I use an ASUS Zenfone 3 Laser. I was a huge fan of this before my iPhone broke, and my carrier would not let me get another iPhone for some dumb reason.

Anyways, I had some other thoughts on this issue.
Why not just put the app in .apk format and, instead of releasing it on the app store right away, release it here first. Let the community here test it for you, and we will let you know if things need tweaking. For this beta test version, you could tweak things in such a way that the Android users would be kept separate from the Apple users. Then, once you know for sure that the basics work across the board, you could phase them together by regions and then work out any kinks that pop up from trying to merge the two. Then when things seem like they are down pat, you could release it in the Google Store.

If money is an issue, make a kickstarter, or a Gofundme, or something. I guarantee we will fund it.

I don't know if this helps in anyway whatsoever, but it certainly can't hurt for me to say it. You could also look into using steam, and that way at least it would be available for us to use on our laptops or tablets. :P
If someone decides to betray you... make sure to strip them down to their bare skin before throwing them out... You gotta take what you can to survive. And you should always keep your morals... They are one of the only things that separates you and zed. So give the poor b****** a fighting chance.

Stigger

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2017, 11:29:07 PM »
I want to play the game again but i dont have iphone anymore..... :'(

Some friends also want to play it....is there any chance to make a trial version? You can make a project on kickstarter or something like that to make some money to develop it... a really miss this game....

I'm in the same situation. Luckily, my brother has the game running so I get to play every once in a while.