Author Topic: ANDROID VERSION - Why isn't there one?  (Read 20540 times)

Misslecar

• Big whoop for you
Re: ANDROID VERSION - Why isn't there one?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 03:52:34 PM »
App inventor is an online thing used to create android apps, And it is absolutely diffrent from the ios creators. I Belive that ios should be put first, But Expanding to android would increase profit.
"Thats what she"-Said

Ryguy114

• Survival is more than just being alive.
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 09:50:46 AM »
Any more news on the android version? I'd assume that it is being worked on as announced, but it would be nice to have conformation.
It doesn't matter how strong you are, mentally or physically, how brave or quick witted, this world will be the end of all of us. This just isn't something that a species survives through, this is our extinction.

Jim

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2014, 10:02:39 AM »
Any more news on the android version? I'd assume that it is being worked on as announced, but it would be nice to have conformation.
Agreed. & I respect both your reason for wanting to know because all of my friends have android devices. It's frustrating to tell them it's not available yet, but I can understand from a developers standpoint that it takes awhile to get approval & set everything up. I'de say, just hang tight, it's being worked on!

Capt. Stokes

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 12:32:27 AM »
Any updates on the android version Ed
When the world is in disaster the best survivor will be the wisest.

Aram

• You cannot fight that which does not exist.
    • SurvivorZ Hub
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2014, 09:48:39 AM »
Any updates on the android version Ed
Ed said on facebook he is working with a developer on a port to android so it could happen but it's not confirmed.
Freedom Outpost - There's a reason why we rule the city passes.
Join us: http://palringo.com/i/AcRVRQ/AKVcmA
To find out more about us, click here.

Igro

• Hypyiyou!
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 08:43:57 PM »
Any news about the Android version?

pinoy_bro

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2014, 10:12:14 PM »
Hey Ed can u put Survivor Z in the Galaxy S4's cuz i searched up Survivor Z but gave me ZDay any reason y ZDay is on but not Survivor Z

Jim

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 05:20:18 AM »
Yea Ed my own mother asked me why SurvivorZ isn't available on the stores and I couldn't really give her a logical explanation. Ed I don't know why you're holding back with that because a lot of people don't have the iPhone or iPods & I think youde really benefit from it. When I tell people about the game and say it's only available for the iPhone, they dismiss it & say "that's cool, but I can't play it!" It's very frustrating to hear that

spiKe trap

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 06:36:44 PM »
Yea Ed my own mother asked me why SurvivorZ isn't available on the stores and I couldn't really give her a logical explanation. Ed I don't know why you're holding back with that because a lot of people don't have the iPhone or iPods & I think youde really benefit from it. When I tell people about the game and say it's only available for the iPhone, they dismiss it & say "that's cool, but I can't play it!" It's very frustrating to hear that

Here's the explanation.
Ed and the team are trying to Finish the iOS version completely and implement as many new features as they can before making it for android
PA-AU
Palringo Alliance Australian Sector

Jim

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2014, 06:42:02 PM »

Here's the explanation.
Ed and the team are trying to Finish the iOS version completely and implement as many new features as they can before making it for android
I'll believe it when I see it Daryl! More people play on differnent devices than iPhone & iPod that I've met

Igro

• Hypyiyou!
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2014, 08:51:53 PM »
I was waiting to get and Android just because the Survivor Z game....i got tired to wait and now i cant play anymore...

USArmyRanger

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2014, 08:51:24 AM »
I really hope this game is added to android, because my ipod is dying and I don't think I'll be getting a new one, but I really love this game. I would buy it on android (even if I would have to repurchase all my city passes and other stuff).

pinoy_bro

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2014, 11:16:38 PM »
I really hope this game is added to android, because my ipod is dying and I don't think I'll be getting a new one, but I really love this game. I would buy it on android (even if I would have to repurchase all my city passes and other stuff).
Bro if u still remember ur account u can log in 2 it nd still have ur stuff

USArmyRanger

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2014, 04:30:39 AM »
I know that, but I'm not going to buy another ipod unless this game doesn't make it to android. It would be so much nicer to have on android but if it isn't added I suppose I'll buy another ipod just for this game.

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2014, 10:27:25 PM »
I would look into developing for the Android platform, but only a limited market.  Let me hear a consensus on what devices you use, and we'll see what we can do.  But I am anticipating several dozen devices mentioned, all completely different in every way.  But let's try it anyway.  What Android devices should we target?

Ed
Bring on The Dead