General Category > General Discussion

So what tools can actually be used?

(1/17) > >>

Dimelomai:
I checked the forum couldn't find anything on what tools are actually able to be used as of right now before the next update. From what I have seen so far only binoculars med kits and the claw hammer. I have a generator and ham radios and a ton of Walloon talkies just was wondering if any are actually able to be used in the game.

Ed:
There are several cases where things can be used, other than the aforementioned claw hammer and binocs.  I will not give away all their uses, because this is a survival game, but I will add that many items will be more useful in the soon-to-be released updates, where crafting is allowed. 

Like I have said, we designed a HUGE game, and we have decided to release it incrementally, to make sure we get it right, but also to make sure we don't overwhelm the players. 

Ed

TyMoore:
Without getting in a conversation that is too specific (no spoilers).  I'm curious if anyone has found a use for antibiotics or the bandages found in one of the early encounters.  Are these commonplace at higher levels, and useful for character care?

I'm wondering if I should restart my level 6 character to go back for these... I'd hate to lose the option of keeping an NPC because I didn't have antibiotics that were available from only one place and couldn't save them.

Ed:
Not spoiling anything, you don;t need to go back and start over, although I have restarted many times and it's just fun.  But you will have other opportunities to find these items, especially in Hospitals and pharmacies. 

E

Dimelomai:
Yeah you will find them again i happen to have 2 of them and like 10 med packs lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version