Author Topic: so where are the places it is safe to survive the apocalypse?  (Read 16638 times)

Bobulance

Re: so where are the places it is safe to survive the apocalypse?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2013, 10:49:38 PM »
I plan to head to mount hood, then move inland after the resources have been exhausted and the zed threat becomes manageable. The thing about mount hood: while most people will be heading to out from cities, to family members, and to the coast (because everybody wants a boat when zday comes) ill be catching the highway inland (nobody wants to go that way during zday) and head up to timberline or something. Plenty of hunting grounds, fresh water, low population, good natural defenses, and only the smart people will end up there, meaning I'll naturally get a halfway decent group. Once the resources are exhausted and hordes start to form and move out of the cities, I'll head inland past Redmond, Oregon with my group (or myself, if I'm not lucky) and then into sun river. Since most houses there are vacation houses, the population will be low. However, given the plentiful hunting grounds and food resources, I'll be set for a while. I would probably settle down there unless something goes wrong. In which case, I'll continue inland.

That1Hunter

• I don't die, I survive
Re: so where are the places it is safe to survive the apocalypse?
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 03:55:39 AM »
No place is safe, keep moving or you may become infected or killed