Author Topic: so where are the places it is safe to survive the apocalypse?  (Read 16232 times)

Dimelomai

I have ran into a couple places which i cant remember where the game said it was good to possibly live. But when i put the tent in my hands no extra options im confused.

MacheteMachete

• Welcome to the Big House! - Interactive Challenge
Re: so where are the places it is safe to survive the apocalypse?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 10:06:02 AM »
We just are not there yet in the development. We will be there tomorrow aha. New patch is coming out that will change the game dynamics. Try browsing through a couple more threads ;)
Chop, Chop, let's go!

TyMoore

• Rule 23: God Bless Rednecks
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 03:06:43 PM »
Lets HOPE it is tomorrow... it's been almost a week since apple was given the update.
“Stupidity cannot be cured. Stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death. There is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.”

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 04:28:42 PM »
Could be tomorrow, but I cannot control when.  Shouldn't be later than Sunday.

Ed

Bring on The Dead

Das14tiger

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 01:30:02 PM »
So its been over a week now and im just wondering if this feature where u can stay somewhere has been added yet?
Never stop, never settle

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 02:44:42 PM »
So its been over a week now and im just wondering if this feature where u can stay somewhere has been added yet?

The safehouse feature was added with the 1.2 update. Please read and head over to the information hub and read through it before asking questions because it answers most of the questions you have posted.

Ed

• Creator, Survivor Z
  • Administrator
  • "Rule number 4: Double Tap"
    • ZDAYNow
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 03:33:58 PM »
We have not yet implemented all the features that the game will have.  Using some items like tents, will require these advanced features.  But between you and me, do you really want to live in a tent with zombies all over the place?

Ed
Bring on The Dead

SlipperyJim

• Bathe in pepper sauce to give Zack heartburn!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 07:07:42 AM »
But between you and me, do you really want to live in a tent with zombies all over the place?
No. No, I do not think that would be wise. I'd rather live in a treehouse. Zack doesn't climb, right? ???

-Genocidal Wings-

• -Mirage of Deceit-
  • -Betray all with the Flawed Image-
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 08:03:24 AM »
They make camp on the bottom while you sleep

Gutzz

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 09:27:39 AM »
Ill stay at my place apartment building on the 27th floor. I live up a hill walking to my place will be hell, definitely a safe place to live. But food will be a problem once it runs out, water I can leave buckets on the roof hoping for rain. If zombies do come up the stairs are narrow can take out 1 at a time for the bodies to pile.

(Worst case scenario I have a 500m rope at home, in case I have to climb down)

-Genocidal Wings-

• -Mirage of Deceit-
  • -Betray all with the Flawed Image-
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 08:12:14 PM »
I'd make an epic journey to the island's capital, they got an old Spanish fort there, I figure its the most fortified thing here. Otherwise, I'm toast :\

god

• Administrator
  • Rule #1 "Cardio"
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 08:43:38 PM »
I would as soon as the first case started father everything I could possibly use and go but the largest sailboat I could find (a really nice house boat actually) and then spend around a year out at sea. I have enough desalination packs to last me. The food I'll be able to get fine. Then I'd probably head back to land and look for a stronghold. Somewhere secure that's on the ocean in case I need to leave unexpectedly.

TyMoore

• Rule 23: God Bless Rednecks
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 10:05:27 PM »
Yosemite Valley. 
Sparsely populated.  Bears eat rotting meat and would help pick off random Zed that manage to wander in.  Nearest major city is hours away.  Well supplied.  Most visitors physically capable but usually not ignorant buttheads.  Semi-tame wild game.  Access corridors can be blocked surprisingly easy.  (Bridges with large rivers and a tunnel through a sheer mountain.). Freezes in winter making clearing the area relatively easy seasonally, yet is still relatively temperate.  (California cold.)
“Stupidity cannot be cured. Stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death. There is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.”

Treknishion

• Klaato Barrata Nikto!💀
    • Treknishion Softworks
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 10:31:49 PM »
I'd head out to my cabin out in the woods, there's no one for miles around and there's only a small amount of Kandarian demons. (But seriously, I would head out to my cabin, despite that being the first place that I had ever seen The Evil Dead. I recognized some of my furniture in that film as well, that was a fun sleepless 48 hours of watching my cellar door.)
"Good, bad... I'm the guy with the gun."-Ash "The Chosen One" Williams

ben5050

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 03:02:26 PM »
My buddies from my unit and I have a designate meet up place in the event of a Z apocalypses or possible US take over. We all have stocked blowout bags and a location that we can fortify and take our families.