Our Games > Survivor Z

Latest News

(1/14) > >>

Taz:

* Feb 20

* Survivor Z 1.1 released, game still in Beta, player community grows

* Feb 10th

* After a year of hard work, we are live in the Apple App Store.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/survivor-z/id578747229?ls=1&mt=8
* Feb 8th

* Survivor Z has a cool music backtrack, but we have engineered it to allow you to play your favorite iTunes while you play, and still give you the satisfying blast of the shotgun SFX. Something kinda special about that.
* Congratulations to the Newark Cinema Center 3, you have been selected to host a custom Survivor Challenge in the upcoming iOS Game "Survivor Z". Players who visit the Newark Cinema Center 3 theater will find a challenge that can't be found anywhere else! Congratulations and Good Luck Survivors!
* Feb 3th

* Only 6 days until release!! Waiting on Apple to approve the binary. If you haven't brush up on your survival skills. Maybe play Survival Simulator a few times.
* Feb 1st

* In anticipation of our upcoming release date, we have created a Forum for players to chat, ask questions share tips, and compare notes while playing either of our two Zombie Survival Games.

Ed:
I am currently playing version 1.2, and we are getting ready to upload it to Apple. 

I think the player community will be extremely pleased with this update. 

It includes:

Trading
Safe House creation

Many fixes and enhancements, including MAP support. 

You guys are so lucky. 

Ed

MacheteMachete:
Your fan base salutes you.

benstrikesback:

--- Quote from: Mongadillo Admin on February 27, 2013, 04:10:50 PM ---I am currently playing version 1.2, and we are getting ready to upload it to Apple. 

I think the player community will be extremely pleased with this update. 

It includes:

Trading
Safe House creation

Many fixes and enhancements, including MAP support. 

You guys are so lucky. 

Ed

--- End quote ---

Darkrajin:
Benstrikes... That describes it perfectly xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version